Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Focus Wagon/zx3/zx5 With 5spd.
I am searching for a 2000-2004 (or newer) Ford Focus station wagon or a ZX3 or ZX5. More specifically I am looking for an example that is equipped with the Zetec engine (2.0L DOHC) as well as a car with a 5 speed transmission. The only other option that I care about is the car must have working air conditioning. Please no lemons or cars with previous accident damage. I will be checking VINs.

- less than $5000 (will consider spending more for a nice example)
- non-smoking previous owner
- 5spd. manual transmission
- air conditioning
- any colour other than green (I hate green cars)
- 2L ZETEC engine (DOHC not the SPI 8V engine)

I have cash in hand and am a motivated buyer. If you have something that fits the bill please e-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com I am located in Barrie but will travel for the right car.
Steve
1999 ZX2| MX3 H&Rs | S/R Tokicos | 21mm RSB | ES Bushings | HotShot CAI | Knocker mod | MSD Coil & 8.5mm Wires | SCT | B&M SS | SpeedHut Gauges | 16" BSA 303s

Coming soon: FR UDP | Pacesetter Shorty Header

Less is more... "Simplify and add lightness"

Click Here to E-mail Me!

Click here for my eBay auctions
hey Green hater, i saw your ad in Kijiji.

[Image: IMG_1450.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1452.jpg]

dont hate me bc i'm green :)

j/k welcome to the board and good luck with your search

MoMo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Sep 13 2007, 07:27 PM Wrote:hey Green hater, i saw your ad in Kijiji.

dont hate me bc i'm green :)

j/k welcome to the board and good luck with your search

MoMo
[right][snapback]248750[/snapback][/right]

I hope I haven't offended you with the green comment - I actually don't mind the hue of your wagon - it's the forest green colour that I really hate. I was almost killed in a forest green Oldsmobile Aurora and I've had an aversion to the colour ever since.

Thanks for the welcome into your community - I'm a former V-Dub fanatic (I've owned 10 of them) but I'm tired of the scene there and how VW's quality has gone down the tubes. Here's a pic of the Golf I just sold:

[Image: CENTER002.jpg]

I got bit by the Ford bug when I purchased my current ZX2... it's a very fulfilling car to drive (although interior quality and looks are lacking a bit). Looking to increase my stable to a wagon (for the wife).
Steve
1999 ZX2| MX3 H&Rs | S/R Tokicos | 21mm RSB | ES Bushings | HotShot CAI | Knocker mod | MSD Coil & 8.5mm Wires | SCT | B&M SS | SpeedHut Gauges | 16" BSA 303s

Click Here to E-mail Me!

You mean this one?

[Image: 01FocusZx3002.jpg]

haha, i'm just bugging you. I've had 4 Focus so far since 00. I've also had Vw's as well, just like you I got tired of constant air bag and engine lights.

So i moved back to the focus again. They are great cars and really cheap for parts. I was looking to move into Audi, but i saw how much a used engine is at weckers so i decided to stick with the focus for antoher 2 yrs again.

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Welcome to the site ... you shouldn't have any trouble locating the car you want - there's lots on autotrader.ca. Most are the ZTW which are usually fully loaded with leather, heated everything and moonroof and you'll even find quite a few with the 5-speed - but having now had seven (between my wife and I) I can tell you I think it's the best way to go for Focus.

There are quite a number of Ford employees on this site, as well as others who are connected to Ford in many interesting ways ... so if you want an OASIS report or other info, there are many here who I'm sure are willing to help.

Good luck and cheers.

lowblackdub,Sep 13 2007, 07:17 PM Wrote:I am searching for a 2000-2004 (or newer) Ford Focus station wagon.  More specifically I am looking for an example that is equipped with the Zetec engine (2.0L DOHC) as well as a car with a 5 speed transmission.  The only other option that I care about is the car must have working air conditioning.  Please no lemons or cars with previous accident damage.  I will be checking VINs.

- air conditioning

I have cash in hand and am a motivated buyer.  If you have something that fits the bill please e-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com  I am located in Barrie but will travel for the right car.
[right][snapback]248748[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Sep 14 2007, 04:13 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site ... you shouldn't have any trouble locating the car you want - there's lots on autotrader.ca. Most are the ZTW which are usually fully loaded with leather, heated everything and moonroof and you'll even find quite a few with the 5-speed - but having now had seven (between my wife and I) I can tell you I think it's the best way to go for Focus.

There are quite a number of Ford employees on this site, as well as others who are connected to Ford in many interesting ways ... so if you want an OASIS report or other info, there are many here who I'm sure are willing to help.

Good luck and cheers.

Thanks so much! If folks here are willing to keep an eye out for me I would appreciate it. I'm checking autotrader.ca very regularly. May I ask what an OASIS report it?
Steve

Click Here to E-mail Me!

Can't remember was the acronym means, but it's basically an internal Ford report detailing the model and options it was built with, the day it was built and when it was first licensed, as well as all warranty work that was ever done to it.

lowblackdub,Sep 15 2007, 09:43 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Sep 14 2007, 04:13 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site ... you shouldn't have any trouble locating the car you want - there's lots on autotrader.ca. Most are the ZTW which are usually fully loaded with leather, heated everything and moonroof and you'll even find quite a few with the 5-speed - but having now had seven (between my wife and I) I can tell you I think it's the best way to go for Focus.

Good luck and cheers.

Thanks so much! If folks here are willing to keep an eye out for me I would appreciate it. I'm checking autotrader.ca very regularly. May I ask what an OASIS report it?
[right][snapback]248819[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Not sure about location, but this looks to be what you're looking for ... and given the km it seems to be a reasonable price too.

Wagon SE Sport, 5-speed Zetec, 519 area code

lowblackdub,Sep 13 2007, 07:17 PM Wrote:I am searching for a 2000-2004 (or newer) Ford Focus station wagon.  More specifically I am looking for an example that is equipped with the Zetec engine (2.0L DOHC) as well as a car with a 5 speed transmission.  The only other option that I care about is the car must have working air conditioning.  Please no lemons or cars with previous accident damage.  I will be checking VINs.

- air conditioning

I have cash in hand and am a motivated buyer.  If you have something that fits the bill please e-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com  I am located in Barrie but will travel for the right car.
[right][snapback]248748[/snapback][/right]

Still looking - the one you listed has a bunch of paint problems :(
Steve

Click Here to E-mail Me!

lowblackdub,Sep 22 2007, 12:44 AM Wrote:Still looking - the one you listed has a bunch of paint problems :(
[right][snapback]249288[/snapback][/right]

Back up top.
Steve

Click Here to E-mail Me!

I found quite a few Wagons & ZX3/5's all over the province under $5000 and all 5 speeds with Zetecs.

ZX3 / 5's (not Green)

2000 Silver ZX3 $4,500.00 Hamilton (click me)

2000 Silver ZX3 $3,950 (Click me)

2000 Sangria Red ZX3 $2,995 London (click me)

2001 Gray ZX3 S2 $3,495 Niagara Region (Click me)

2001 Silver ZX3 in Whitby $4,995 (click me)

2001 Silver ZX3 Richmondhill $3,950 (click me)

2001 Yellow ZX3 $4,995 (click me)

2002 Blue ZX5 $4,995.00 Ottawa (click me)

Wagons (Not Green)

2002 White SE Wagon Sport with Zetec $4,999.00 (click me)

2002 Black SE Wagon Sport Kempville $4,295.00 (click me)

2002 Navy Blue ZTW Ottawa $3,995.00 (click me)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Well, theres always my gf's Liquid Grey 2004 ZX5.
We are probably gonna trade it though.
Right now, the dealer is giving us 5,500$... actually 6,200 when you consider the tax savings.
She still owes 7,300$ :(

Good luck
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Wagon Tail lights SVT-WGN 1 3,167 07-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: muttsnutts