Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs: Huge Parts List
They officially wrote my car off on monday and gave it a salvage title, so i can't even buy it back. However, i was able to get all by parts off it that i've added over the years ... i don't think i'm gonna be getting another 00-04 focus, so i'm gonna sell off as much as i can, then hopefully get a mini cooper S or a scion tC

1. KW Variant 1 Coilovers ....
SOLD

2. Wings West WRC rear wing ... want to have the biggest wing on the block? buy this bitch ... i'm trying to get the front and rear bumpers from my car aswell to match this, but that might not happen
$250 for the wing alone

3. Euro Spec Hella Projecter HeadLights with turn signal built in ...
SOLD

4. Euro Front grill
SOLD

5. F2 Side Skirts painted CD Silver
SOLD

6. F2 Fender Flares ... I have 4 left .. RR, LR 2xLF
$50 each 150 for all
[Image: f2_flares_1.jpg][Image: f2_flares_2.jpg]

7. Wings West WRC fender flares ...
SOLD

8. Complete Stereo system enclosure for the hatch of a zx3/5 ...holds 2 amps, and 3 12's .... the box has to go its taking up to much space in my basement .. make me an offer
$$$ MAKE ME AN OFFER $$$
[Image: Trunk&Speakers.jpg]

9. 3 12" 1200w Sony Xplod subs ... work perfect and sound great .. Model #: XS-L1246
$100 each

10. Sony 1200w Mono class D mosfet Amp ... works excellent and made my 3 12's pound .. model #: XM1600GSD
$100

11. Sony 800w 4 channel Amp ... model #: XM-475GSX
$80

12. 15-20ft of 1/0 gauge power wire, distrubition block and 5ft of 4 or 6 gauge power wire to run to the other amp

13. JBA shorty header ...
SOLD

14. H&R Race Springs *Brand New* ...
SOLD

15. BBK 65mm Throttle body ...
SOLD

16. OZ Supertursimo WRC rims .. 17x7 .. only been using them for about 4 months. Amazing rims, very very light. White in colour. no tires .. i seem to have lost one of the center caps, so i've droped the price quite a bit
$900 .... Price drop $775

17. Spare Rad, with dual fans, hoses and coolant tank ... i bought this to keep for a spare incase i ever needed it. Its in great shape, looks like it was hardly used
$50

18. Power Window parts ... EVERYTHING needed to convert a manual crank car to power windows ... Switches, wiring, motors, and the window arms as there different from the crank style ones .. i have an extra set of motors i'll throw in aswell.
$200

19. Kent Cams adjustable Cam gears (blue) with Kent Cams timing belt ...
SOLD

20. Vibrant 2.25" performance exhaust system ... complete system from the flexpipe back. I loved the sound of it on my car with a 4-2-1 header
$175 .... Price drop $130

21. 2.25" Flex pipe with or with out a cat welded into it
SOLD

22. MSD Coil pack and SD Live wires for the zetec
SOLD

23. 4- 185/60/14 Goodyear Nordic snow tires and 14" steel wheels ...
SOLD

payments can be arranged for the larger items if necessary

email: schade@rogers.blackberry.net or PM me
Below Average Car Club
IS THE 65MM TB APPLICABLE TO THE SVT ALSO?
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
PM'D throttle body
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
02_svt_guy,Aug 24 2007, 04:31 PM Wrote:IS THE 65MM TB APPLICABLE TO THE SVT ALSO?
[right][snapback]247531[/snapback][/right]

sorry, the svt throttle body is different

Added items 19-21 ... more to come later
Below Average Car Club
Payment sent for throttle body.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
are Kent cam gears really that expensive?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
cam gears new are 299 plus $70 for the belt ... so my price is pretty damn good
Below Average Car Club
Thanks schade!

schade,Aug 25 2007, 06:01 AM Wrote:cam gears new are 299 plus $70 for the belt ... so my price is pretty damn good
[right][snapback]247563[/snapback][/right]

my bad, i missed the timming belt
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Would that enclosure fit a sedan?

And it looks as if it's made specifically for Xplode stuff...would I be able to get my clarion amps in there????
You can use any amps you want... all you'd have to do is add in a piece of 5/8 MDF to fill the hole that was made for the sony amps, then redrill the mounting holes to match your amps

as far as fitting in a sedan ... the amp rakes might be tight fit as they could sit to high .. but the speaker enclousre might fit fine .. you'd have to remove your spare tire as it sits down in the spare tire well

if you are interested anthony i can bring them down next weekend when i'm in town and we can try test fitting them
Below Average Car Club
do you have pics for Vibrant 2.25" performance exhaust system ... complete system from the flexpipe back. I loved the sound of it on my car with a 4-2-1 header
$175
i'll have pics on monday of the exhaust
Below Average Car Club
Schade, What Version of Focus Grille is it? MK1 or MK1.5 Facelift ? Upper or Lower?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
schade,Aug 26 2007, 09:01 AM Wrote:i'll have pics on monday of the exhaust
[right][snapback]247629[/snapback][/right]

ok cool and give me shipping for montreal
Its the upper grill, and i think its the same as the one you have, it has the ford logo that flips over to unlock the hood

so i don't know if it would be the st170, or the mk1 .. or what version .. but its in excellent shape, no broken tabs
Below Average Car Club
do u still have the stock north american spec grille before you upgraded to the euro one? im interested
My other ride is your Mom
paolo ... i think i still do actually, i'll have to check at my parents place

i'll let you know
Below Average Car Club

Any updates?
Hello!!!...What happened to you Shade?

You have PM's check Please!!
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PARTS LIST ALL FOR SALE Scorcher000 0 1,015 11-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Scorcher000