Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04 Focus Zts Sedan For Sale
hey i am in the market to buy a 07 Focus ST sedan so that means
i'll need to sell my 04 Focus ZTS sedan.

It's got 62k km (or 38k miles). Fully loaded (leather, moonroof, power everything, spoiler, 16" alloy wheels, ABS, traction, heated seats + mirror) etc.

Accident free and oil change every 5000 kms.

It is currently on a 60 month finacing plan. 36 months have been paid off and only 24 months left on the plan.

I'm looking for a buyer who is interested:

selling price: take over the remaining 24 months of financing + cash.

If you know anyone particularly in the Canada/Ontario region who is looking for a focus or a used car, get in contact with me.

cell: 647-220-7275 and my email: cornflakes2@gmail.com, ask for joe.

hey i am in the market to buy a 07 Focus ST sedan so that means
i'll need to sell my 04 Focus ZTS sedan.

It's got 62k km (or 38k miles). Fully loaded (leather, moonroof, power everything, spoiler, 16" alloy wheels, ABS, traction, heated seats + mirror) etc.

Accident free and oil change every 5000 kms.

It is currently on a 60 month finacing plan. 36 months have been paid off and only 24 months left on the plan.

I'm looking for a buyer who is interested:

selling price: take over the remaining 24 months of financing + cash.

If you know anyone particularly in the Canada/Ontario region who is looking for a focus or a used car, get in contact with me.

[Image: f3qx5.th.jpg]

i've also posted my ad up on :

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ActivateAd?AdId...b2-3122ffffb818

**note: i bought a volant cool air intake + a 2.25" SS trubendz magnaflow catback for this sedan but i never installed it or used it yet so it's just sitting in the package in my storage room. If i sell this focus, i'll also be selling those two parts (brand NEW) OR i may throw it in with the focus if a good deal can be made.

Be the change you want to see in this world.