Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa Area Dyno Runs...
Terry - I can Paypal you if you want. We've already booked a campsite at Fitzroy Provincial Park for 3 nights.

PM me if you want me to.

Adam
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Okay Flo... I took you off the dyno list and put on the spectator list ;)

Adam, I will be pm'ing you tomorrow if all goes as plan.

I just had another idea, since this is a Saturday, what about going to Luskville Dragway for a cruise night?
It is 20$ a car load after 6pm and this allows you to run your car on the 1/4 mile ;)
Since this is on my way home, I might go just for the hell of it.
This could be a awsome night guys, lets make it happen!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I would def hit up Sucksville with you guys.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
^ Thats what I like to hear :)

I'll bounce it by Sara tonight to see what she says. I think it would be cool. Do we need helmets?

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2007, 01:59 PM Wrote:Do we need helmets?
[right][snapback]247906[/snapback][/right]

no
no helmets needed as Flo said.
need to bucle up and close your windows.
there ca be anywhere from 50 to 200 cars on a Saturday night.
you can make as many passes as you want.

Interesting. We should be figured out tonight.

Woo Hoo!!! lovin' it lovin' it !!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
We're good to go for Luskville as well :D

Curious if we got the numbers or not ??
Still missing a few... give me till this afternoon to see what I can do.
Stay tuned ;)
Terry

Well, I wasn't able to reach Chris at Tapp today.
I had the day off today (celebrated my nephews b'day last night ;) ) and I wasn't in "top" shape and not home either.
We still only have 7 cars so missing 3. I wanted to ask Chris @ Tapp if he would take 7 instead of 10. I guess I'll only find out next Tuesday :(
I had an appointment for today for a dyno run but decided to cancel it since I was gonna be running next weekend instead. Thank god I did not go this morning... my body would not have made it out the door for 10am, lol.
Hopefully this g2g will happen... at a worst case we can simply meet up somewhere, go for a cruise in the Gatineau Park (or not) and then go to Luskville Dragway for an evening of racing.

Cheers

Well, we're booked into Fitzroy PP just west of Ottawa for 3 nights anyways. The worst-case scenario is that we only hit Luskville on Saturday.

Let me know when you want that cash in advance, Terry or if we'll just pay at the door - either way works for me.

I'm good for the cruise in the Gat's, if that is something that we could do instead. I just got my work schedule, and I have to be in the market for 3pm that Saturday (damn staff meeting).

Keep me posted, and if you could please PM me when you know the financial details if you do decide to go through with the dyno day at Tapp auto, I would appreciate it!

thanks!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 2 2007, 09:30 PM Wrote:Well, we're booked into Fitzroy PP [right][snapback]248140[/snapback][/right]

Just came back formt here for the long week-end. Nice place!
Well guys (gals) bad news...
My 2 mustangs decided to back out! There going to Toronto's Wonderland, how nice for them!
So, if I count this right, we fall at about 5.
I'm gonna have to call TAPP and let 'em know this won't be happening :(
Unless you guys can find more people... time is against us at this time... but 'I'm still up for the cruise and drag though!

Sorry gang.

Nate - that's good to hear, I booked into there sight unseen (aside from the Ontario Parks site).

Terry - worst-case scenario, we get more camping to do or we do more sightseeing this weekend. AFAIK we're still good for Saturday night, so we'll need to pick a meeting place for Ottawa-side peeps (us included).

Ideas? I have a decent GPS, so if it's listed, I can get to it. I'll add some QC maps tonight too.

I was good for the dyno, but depending on the cruise time for the Gat's I'll be in but I have to be in Cornwall around 5 :30 - 6:00pm as I have some family portraits I have to shoot! Let me know the plan and I'll be there if I can.
So I guess you won't be making it to the track eh! Too bad.
Well, I just called Tapp to let 'em know that I did not have enough cars for this Saturday.
I've been observing the Weather Network and they are calling for 40% chance of rain on Saturday. So odds are we "might" get a sprinkle, but nothing too bad.
I really want to go to the track one last time in stock trim.
Anyone have a suggestion for the location to meet before going on the Gatineau Park lookout cruise? If you guys still want to do that, that is.
We could simply all find each other at the track at about 6:30pm since our crew is getting smaller every day, lol. For those who have never been in the Gatineau Park, it's a real nice drive with some tight turns and alot of uphill to get to the end where the Champlain lookout is.
I did a quick Google map of the tour.
have a look here: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=fr&geoco...5&t=h&z=12&om=1

We could meet at the Tim Hortons on St-Raymond Blvd. in Hull (Gatineau)

Cheers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ottawa Area G2g natasha 18 5,187 02-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet