Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Anual Bbq - Shine Your Cars Up!
This year, get your car cleaned up real good, we will have our first show and shine, winners will be decided by those attending the BBQ.

I am happy to announce that we will have some prizes, thanks to DaSilva.

BOO YEAH!

I SO can't wait for the weekend!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Pack sunscreen folks. 30º and sunny for Saturday.
Don't forget the sunglasses and hats as well...

and chairs too, that pavement is going to get real hot, real fast...

NefCanuck
Just because I am not bringing a Focus does that get me eliminated from participating?
Cause the truck is having paint work as we speak and then off to the detailer.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I would say every car that comes can enter.
Is Aaron going to swing by with the Focus???
Im gonna devote friday to cleaning and waxing lol
2000 ZX3
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 02:19 PM Wrote:Is Aaron going to swing by with the Focus???
[right][snapback]246088[/snapback][/right]
I don't know. He is so busy with work, a horse shoe this week and chasing the women(he is out 3-5 nights a week) that I rarely see him for more than 5 minutes.

That, and the fact I am driving his car while the work on the truck is completed, and having seen the condition of his car, he is lucky I haven't seen him yet. What a mess! And he needs new brakes and atleast 2 wheel bearings are gone. This from a mechanic? WTF!!!!

Nice! I hope 'minor' dents and scratches don't hurt my chances too much... :(
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Hmm is there a contest for worst looking focus?

because with the damage on the front & rust on the rear round the 3rd brake light, of my car I know my car looks like ass, and I'll win that catagory for sure! :closedeyes:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
You know what they say....

a mechanics car is the one that never starts.

meford4u,Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 02:19 PM Wrote:Is Aaron going to swing by with the Focus???
[right][snapback]246088[/snapback][/right]
I don't know. He is so busy with work, a horse shoe this week and chasing the women(he is out 3-5 nights a week) that I rarely see him for more than 5 minutes.

That, and the fact I am driving his car while the work on the truck is completed, and having seen the condition of his car, he is lucky I haven't seen him yet. What a mess! And he needs new brakes and atleast 2 wheel bearings are gone. This from a mechanic? WTF!!!!
[right][snapback]246094[/snapback][/right]
You aren't kidding Anthony... you should see the state of the lawn at my dad's house :ph34r: :lol: :(

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 11:02 AM Wrote:Pack sunscreen folks. 30ºc and sunny for Saturday.
[right][snapback]246056[/snapback][/right]

lol hopefully the weather will not be as bad as 2005's BBQ....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
im gonna clean my car but defenetly not gonna be a winner...one good scratch on trunk and dent on the door.....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I'm not coming to win, I'm coming to hang with friends :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Washed, claybared, and waxed. Might give her a little cleaning, but nothing else.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:I'm not coming to win, I'm coming to hang with friends :)
[right][snapback]246119[/snapback][/right]
I'm an asshole. I have no friends. I am coming to win!

And maybe a beer.

And for more banter.

And to see me whip Ken's ass at Nerf batting practice.

okay, I aint gonna win. But it will be fun indeed.

You'll win by default ... I'm bringing the two ruggers with me and I have to set a good example; which means I have to be nice and sociable with everyone (including you) and no mano a mano combat, nerf or otherwise.

Besides ... not sure if I'll have the wagon with me (car's in the shop, has been for almost 2 weeks now - a story that I cannot publish online, but it's awesome) but you'll have lots of fun mocking the Kiwi green 4-banger Escape I'm driving these days. At least it's almost a truck even if it can't crush Focus c-dans.

And memo to NOS2Go4me ... what have you done with the real Adam - don't expect to get away with this charade.

meford4u,Aug 8 2007, 05:39 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:I'm not coming to win, I'm coming to hang with friends :)
[right][snapback]246119[/snapback][/right]
I'm an asshole. I have no friends. I am coming to win!

And maybe a beer.

And for more banter.

And to see me whip Ken's ass at Nerf batting practice.

okay, I aint gonna win. But it will be fun indeed.
[right][snapback]246139[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *