Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Attending Bbq....
torradan,Aug 1 2007, 10:37 PM Wrote:Since its a bring your own meat event.. is there a supermarket nearby?

I'm not hauling meat across the border. :)
[right][snapback]245421[/snapback][/right]

Just stop in and bring some Mad Cow ™ brand meat... they'll love you for it! :lol:

I'm sure there are several nearby. A guided run with someone when you get there wouldn't be too hard.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
MEFORD:

- I'll have a Raine burger ready for you :P
- The vision in my mind of your trunck pushing Focii into the parking lot made me spit coffee out.
- We drinkin' tequilla at the after party again this year???? SERENITY!!!!

TORRADAN:

There is a Beer store LCBO and Grocery store right accross the street from where I live.

(You'll see the mall on your left on your way up Appleby.)
Serenity!

And of course.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hey Bryan ... you're not on much anymore so I'm gonna jack this thread for a minute ... met a guy in Dunville last weekend - drives a really nice Cobra - says he works in the paint shop 3rd shift but doesn't know any MEFORD or Bryan with a y ... name's Sylvester and sometimes goes by Sly ... know him? Seems okay for a union guy.

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:Serenity!

And of course.
[right][snapback]245464[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Aug 2 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:Hey Bryan ... you're not on much anymore so I'm gonna jack this thread for a minute ... met a guy in Dunville last weekend - drives a really nice Cobra - says he works in the paint shop 3rd shift but doesn't know any MEFORD or Bryan with a y ... name's Sylvester and sometimes goes by Sly ... know him? Seems okay for a union guy.

And of course.
[right][snapback]245465[/snapback][/right]
I'm here, just trying not to get in trouble with the newbs that are so worried about a negative comment about their car.

don't worry, I will tell you in person at the BBQ what a crapshack you drive. :lol:

that was humour people!

And no, I don't know a Sly with a Cobra on the number 3 shift in paint. I know just about everyone, so I will ask around who he is?

Drives a gorgeous red Cobra convertible ... he's very active in the SVTOA ... really nice guy - quiet, polite, respectful, thoughtful ... makes sense I guess that you don't know him. :lol:

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 10:34 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Aug 2 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:Hey Bryan ... you're not on much anymore so I'm gonna jack this thread for a minute ... met a guy in Dunville last weekend - drives a really nice Cobra - says he works in the paint shop 3rd shift but doesn't know any MEFORD or Bryan with a y ... name's Sylvester and sometimes goes by Sly ... know him? Seems okay for a union guy.

And of course.
I'm here, just trying not to get in trouble with the newbs that are so worried about a negative comment about their car.

don't worry, I will tell you in person at the BBQ what a crapshack you drive. :lol:

that was humour people!

And no, I don't know a Sly with a Cobra on the number 3 shift in paint. I know just about everyone, so I will ask around who he is?
[right][snapback]245466[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

suck
my
balls

no funny laughter necessary.

Just me grinning from ear to ear.

Now type that up in the next speech you right.

I dare ya.

ZTWsquared,Aug 2 2007, 10:41 AM Wrote:Drives a gorgeous red Cobra convertible ... he's very active in the SVTOA ... really nice guy - quiet, polite, respectful, thoughtful ... makes sense I guess that you don't know him.  :lol:

And of course.

that was humour people!

[right][snapback]245467[/snapback][/right]

Pfffttt ... been there, done that - they gave me a T-shirt.

When I was writing for Jim O'Connor I'd regularly slip in the "F" word and phrases like "bite me" 'cause he liked to read his scripts out loud the first time he read them during a review - ie: he wouldn't read them first.

Nothin' finer than seeing the CEO of Ford spit coffee out of his nose.

And, oh yeah ... notice the word is "write" ... "right" is probably how you shoot golf.

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 10:48 AM Wrote:suck
my
balls

no funny laughter necessary.

Just me grinning from ear to ear.

Now type that up in the next speech you right.

I dare ya.

Ken, your comeback is taking too long.

I am going to bed while you ban me.

Not that I would notice.

Finally.

Do you golf?

I thought not.

Silence is your enemy.

Right?

You stick to engrish and I'll stick to golf humour.

Your still older than me.

NAH< NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH. :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

You can edit this back to the way this post was supposed to be. About Anthony and his rules.

Man ... impatience is not a virtue ... I'll bet your wife tells you that a lot. My wife on the other hand loves the fact i take my time with things.

Speaking of engrish I am producing events for Lexus now and it's a hoot writing speeches for japanese speaking folks ... they remind me a bit of you actually - at least in terms of "righting"

And yes ... I play golf ... but poorly ... want to whip my ass at golf big boy?

No need to answer right away ... take your nap first and build up some energy

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 11:00 AM Wrote:Ken, your comeback is taking too long.

I am going to bed while you ban me.

Not that I would notice.

Finally.

Do you golf?

I thought not.

Silence is your enemy.

Right?

You stick to engrish and I'll stick to golf humour.
[right][snapback]245472[/snapback][/right]

And of course.

that was humour people!

If I may interject, the sign of true talent is to tell someone that their car sucks, but in a way where the person thinks you've complimented them. :D
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Oldeguy........nice white cdan

Ken, we should G2G with Matt and I will do a 2for1 beating at golf. Just don't bring Anthony and his new driver. I am not a glutten for punishment. I told him about 2 weeks ago how well I was playing. haven't played well since. go figure.
There are enough bad typing errors and grammar to keep you interested until I awake.
And don't kid yourself. Your just slow cause your slow and old.
Back to sleeping.................

Geez, am I gonna need to pack a tazer to keep you two (ZTWsquared and meford4u) from tearing each other apart at the BBQ? :lol:

Yeah right, me and a tazer... probably end up zapping myself first :P

(note to self, get wooden cane, one less conductor of electricity)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 2 2007, 12:26 PM Wrote:Geez, am I gonna need to pack a tazer to keep you two (ZTWsquared and meford4u) from tearing each other apart at the BBQ? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]245488[/snapback][/right]
No. Ken and I just felt like livening the place up. So sit back and relax. We/I am never serious here. It's all about the laughter.

BTW I am testing out my pushing of a Focus tonite with my truck. Ken, could you send me your address again? :lol:

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 12:26 PM Wrote:Oldeguy........nice white cdan

Ken,  we should G2G with Matt and I will do a 2for1 beating at golf.  Just don't bring Anthony and his new driver.  I am not a glutten for punishment.  I told him about 2 weeks ago how well I was playing.  haven't played well since.  go figure. 
There are enough bad typing errors and grammar to keep you interested until I awake.
And don't kid yourself.  Your just slow cause your slow and old. 
[right][snapback]245487[/snapback][/right]
meford, you have a nice truck too. B)
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Golfers know one rule.

NEVER admit to a good round.

As soon as you do, you're in trouble.

Nice one MeFord.
I kinda figured out that y'all were joking pretty early on (I may be messed up right now, but I'm not that messed up ;))

Besides meford, you could knock me over like a bowling pin if the mood struck you anyways :P

Heck, anyone on this board could do that to me :lol: :ph34r:

NefCanuck

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 11:29 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 2 2007, 12:26 PM Wrote:Geez, am I gonna need to pack a tazer to keep you two (ZTWsquared and meford4u) from tearing each other apart at the BBQ? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]245488[/snapback][/right]
No. Ken and I just felt like livening the place up. So sit back and relax. We/I am never serious here. It's all about the laughter.

BTW I am testing out my pushing of a Focus tonite with my truck. Ken, could you send me your address again? :lol:
[right][snapback]245489[/snapback][/right]
Typing errors and bad grammar?! Fawk ... I have to take a drink before I come on here and start reading (no offense to anyone in particular) - and always a deep breath before opening up one of your posts (well, okay 1 in particular).

That's why I lurked for the first two years ... had to build up a tolerance to it - but I'm okay with it now.

And yeah ... golf would be good. Everybody loves inviting me to golf because I make the worst duffers look good. Don't know what it is ... just never got the hang of it ... and I've got a pretty thick skin about it now too, so bring your best zingers old man.

I'm also okay that I'm older than you for the one simple fact that I don't look older than you ... if I was still single you're the kinda guy I'd pick for my wingman; funny enough to keep the girls laughing, but with the kinda looks that would get me laid regularly.

Hope you had a nice nap. Go build some good cars for a change would ya?

meford4u,Aug 2 2007, 12:26 PM Wrote:Oldeguy........nice white cdan

Ken,  we should G2G with Matt and I will do a 2for1 beating at golf.  Just don't bring Anthony and his new driver.  I am not a glutten for punishment.  I told him about 2 weeks ago how well I was playing.  haven't played well since.  go figure. 
And don't kid yourself.  Your just slow cause your slow and old. 
[right][snapback]245487[/snapback][/right]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All People Attending Leafs Vs. Buffalo Game *att* torradan 14 3,624 03-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD