Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Rims....
hi, need some rims for a 2000 focus SE, doesnt matter what it is...ANYTHING beats steel and caps..... :(
howie321,Jul 31 2007, 02:15 PM Wrote:hi, need some rims for a 2000 focus SE, doesnt matter what it is...ANYTHING beats steel and caps.....  :(
[right][snapback]245273[/snapback][/right]

How much are you looking to spend?

OEM or Aftermarket?

Size?

i know Black_zts has a set of 17's for sale in the for sale forum
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21660

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I have my Stock 16" Alloys that are curb rashed, they look good from a distance and the rash is only on the outer lip.

they are the Street Edition Rims or 2002 ZTW / ZTS style
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
any pics or price???
howie321,Aug 9 2007, 10:10 AM Wrote:any pics or price???
[right][snapback]246214[/snapback][/right]

Some old pics but here ya go

[Image: 2001FocusStreetEdition.jpg]

[Image: CopyofMyNewFocusSedan.jpg]
[Image: 000_0259.jpg]
[Image: 000_0258.jpg]

this would be the only close up I have of them.

[Image: 000_0098.jpg]

I have rubber on two of the rims, umm $100?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
pm'd
My other ride is your Mom