Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Askin A Favor
Are there any members from the Markham area that are willing to pick somthing up from Black_ZTS and bring it to the BBQ. Would be cash in hand when you got there.

He has that Catback Exhaust I want but Im not going to Markham to get it.
2000 ZX3
What's it going to run you, 40 bucks in gas for the round trip if you did?

Sheesh, some folks want the whole world hand-delivered on a platter!

I drove 1 1/2 hours to meet Ian for the SVT EAP rims because he's a great guy and it was a great deal. What's wrong with a cruise to go get an exhaust?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2007, 11:48 AM Wrote:What's it going to run you, 40 bucks in gas for the round trip if you did?

I drove 1 1/2 hours to meet Ian for the SVT EAP rims because he's a great guy and it was a great deal. What's wrong with a cruise to go get an exhaust?
[right][snapback]244933[/snapback][/right]

Umm that's why it's called a favor :blink:

as long as it's pre-paid for i'm sure i can pick it up for ya :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 26 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2007, 11:48 AM Wrote:What's it going to run you, 40 bucks in gas for the round trip if you did?

[right][snapback]244933[/snapback][/right]

Umm that's why it's called a favor :blink:

as long as it's pre-paid for i'm sure i can pick it up for ya :D
[right][snapback]244940[/snapback][/right]

lol Ya I could pick it up but its outa my way.
Where as the BBQ where people are going anyway ill be at.

Ill arrange to pay him and let him know to figure out a pick up.
2000 ZX3