Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Windsor Folks Are Crazy.
http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStorie..._suspect_070724
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jul 24 2007, 09:08 AM Wrote:http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStorie..._suspect_070724
[right][snapback]244701[/snapback][/right]

hey not all of us are crazy...but i guess the man who was murdered was in my program here at st. clair college...
You can't group all of a town into the same sentence because of one F#$%^ jerk. Afterall, there a few more murders in the Ottawa area than in the Windsor area. Should we say the same thing about all you Ottawa people?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Yes, I'm crazy.
Flofocus,Jul 24 2007, 12:20 PM Wrote:Yes, I'm crazy.
[right][snapback]244730[/snapback][/right]
Aren't we all?
K&N Filter.....
Whoa,,, crazy
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
Flofocus,Jul 24 2007, 11:20 AM Wrote:Yes, I'm crazy.
[right][snapback]244730[/snapback][/right]

I second that... another crazy Ottawan
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
hes not from windsor, hes from amherstburg where i live, i know people who know him and i went to grade school wiht a girl who is the mother of his kid.

i know alot more about this situation including why he may have killed the first guy. theres alot of "hearsay" about this but i know some of its true.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jul 24 2007, 11:33 PM Wrote:hes not from windsor, hes from amherstburg where i live, i know people who know him and i went to grade school wiht a girl who is the mother of his kid.
[right][snapback]244760[/snapback][/right]
General Amherst can do that to you. :ph34r:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
hmm it's strange reading that then putting the OPP request and that picture to mind.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Caught in the Ottawa valley last night!
I heard that he wanted to be like all the other folks in the Ottawa area :lol:
Just kidding. The cops showed amazing restraint, if it was me, I'd have put on the police report he was shot trying to escape custody
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Aug 1 2007, 10:33 AM Wrote:I heard that he wanted to be like all the other folks in the Ottawa area :lol:
Just kidding. The cops showed amazing restraint, if it was me, I'd have put on the police report he was shot trying to escape custody
[right][snapback]245319[/snapback][/right]

lol...I wont lie, I made the wife bring the dog with her on her run last night after hearing he was in the Ottawa area. <_< :lol:
Flofocus,Aug 1 2007, 10:44 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Aug 1 2007, 10:33 AM Wrote:I heard that he wanted to be like all the other folks in the Ottawa area :lol:
[right][snapback]245319[/snapback][/right]

lol...I wont lie, I made the wife bring the dog with her on her run last night after hearing he was in the Ottawa area. <_< :lol:
[right][snapback]245322[/snapback][/right]
I was going to call my son to tell him to stay at work, it's right by the "market"? so I was thinking thr guy wouldn't go there.
K&N Filter.....
yeah, from what I heard, he was staying near the bush and cottage country...which were not far from, and were only a ferry ride from the dark side here, so better safe than sorry.