Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Svt For Sale On Craigslist
http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/367137731.html

I saw this on craigs list and the price is sure right, anybody know whos car this maybe, or some history, need a second car and that seems mighty cheap.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Curbsider? Wonder why an '02 would need a new muffler?

NoiSeeVT,Jul 5 2007, 09:42 PM Wrote:http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/367137731.html

I saw this on  craigs list and the price is sure right, anybody know whos car this maybe, or some history, need a second car and that seems mighty cheap.

David
[right][snapback]243242[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
No mention of km's either, which leads me to believe it prolly has a ton of them.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Like everything you gotta see it in person. I'm sure there is a reason for the low price. Probably over 150k on the odo, then you'll see its not such a good deal :P
hardk0re,Jul 6 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Like everything you gotta see it in person.  I'm sure there is a reason for the low price.  Probably over 150k on the odo, then you'll see its not such a good deal :P
[right][snapback]243271[/snapback][/right]

150K on the odo
The clutch is being held together with piano wire & spit
The last oil change on it was done when Chretien was PM

You get the idea...

NefCanuck
from the photo's it looks like it was recently painted too..
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Notice the front plate is mangled? I think I will pass.
Plus it may be nice to have something a little different maybe a ZTW.
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]