Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Couple Of Nature Shots
We went walkabout yesterday in Sudbury, and I snapped a LOT of pictures. Here's a few.

[Image: th_DSC_0152.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0147.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0066.jpg]

Credit to Photobucket for mangling my shots as usual :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The second shot is a great pic.

If I may add, try slowing down the apeture/shutter speed and allowing more light and resolution to come into the shot. It will clear up alot of the background and show more movement of the bird in your picture.

But it is still worthy of framing. Nice.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 2 2007, 09:00 PM Wrote:The second shot is a great pic.

If I may add, try slowing down the apeture/shutter speed and allowing more light and resolution to come into the shot.  It will clear up alot of the background and show more movement of the bird in your picture.

But it is still worthy of framing.  Nice.
[right][snapback]242903[/snapback][/right]

Agree!

very nice Adam.
Thanks fellas!

You're absolutely right about the goose shots... I was running the faster shutter speeds from the earlier walk through the marsh and capturing the smaller birds "on the wing".

I appreciate the constructive criticism!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.