Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accident While I Was Away Not Me
Found out there was an accident nearby while I was away in toronto on vacation , and yes I got the pictures lol

Basically the jeep was being chased by local Rcmp and its speculated for drinking and driving but never heard anything more yet .

From what I heard there was a police chase with the jeep. In the pics shown you can see where the Jeep jumped the curb on John st. and flew over the corner smashing the telephone pole in two and after had enough momentom to roll a few times and land on another vehicle and rest on top in front of eds sub on Mountain rd. Driver of the vehicle hit is in the hospital with a few broken ribs and a few minor things but all in all alright. The driver of the silver jeep just left the hospital to go home for shower and shave after dropping his wife off at the hospital to have their baby. Good thing the wife and baby wasnt with him Damn Drunk Drivers !

[Image: crash006fs8.jpg]
[Image: crash008wk3.jpg]
[Image: crash007tk9.jpg]
[Image: accident.jpg]
[Image: crash017rr5.jpg]
[Image: crash016eh8.jpg]
[Image: crash015is8.jpg]
[Image: crash014ah1.jpg]
[Image: crash004mj2.jpg]
[Image: crash003ea2.jpg]
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
That will buff right out.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
lol the picture of one on top of the other is so unbelievable youd think its a photoshop , speed must have been a serious issue if yahs would see the space youd understand just how fast we would have to be going to roll that many times and still slam that silver suv into the building on top of it like that.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
wow those are really cool photos... my guess is he had to be going atleast 130 km/ph to do that...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.