Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthonyd's Letter To Editor
So if I disagree with your efforts, that makes my remarks ignorant.

Okay fine. I know where I stand.

Thanks for letting me be completely aware of where we stand.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 1 2007, 07:11 PM Wrote:So if I disagree with your efforts, that makes my remarks ignorant.

Okay fine.  I know where I stand.

Thanks for letting me be completely aware of where we stand.
[right][snapback]242834[/snapback][/right]

Listen this has no bearing on "us" as friends, I just didin't appreciate the way you posted about my situation.

I felt your response that I sent a letter to the editor of a "rag" of a paper that nobody reads a real sign of ignorance. You never asked if I had taken other avenues to help fix the problem. Instead you suggested it was a pointless act, suck it up and move. I'm passionate obout this situation in my community and I'll continue to stand behind it and do what I can to prevent an accident. This is my first home, and I'm trying to do my duty as a resident to my city and help the govenment fix something that could be potentially fatal.

I was simply responding to the curt and negative way that you responded to my thread. It hs NOTHING to do with where "we" stand. relax.

I still think you're an awesome guy....just not when you have a keyboard attached to your wrists.

I've told you that before and I stand by it.

I appologize if I offended you.

a.
Anthony, I live on a street that has a 40km/hr limit. It's a school and park access road in Stoney Creek and what I've seen some of my neighbors do is wait outside with a hose and spray cars traveling too fast down the road!

It's quite effective and hopefully the speeders have their windows open...

Edit: It's most effective if your retired, 80 and have nothing better to do.
03' Focus SE

"Know, think, choose, do." Orson Scott Card
roast,Jul 2 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:Anthony, I live on a street that has a 40km/hr limit. It's a school and park access road in Stoney Creek and what I've seen some of my neighbors do is wait outside with a hose and spray cars traveling too fast down the road!

[right][snapback]242878[/snapback][/right]
And you can be charged with public mischief.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 2 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:
roast,Jul 2 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:Anthony, I live on a street that has a 40km/hr limit. It's a school and park access road in Stoney Creek and what I've seen some of my neighbors do is wait outside with a hose and spray cars traveling too fast down the road!

[right][snapback]242878[/snapback][/right]
And you can be charged with public mischief.
[right][snapback]242901[/snapback][/right]

I've thought about it!

I'll fight legally to change things. I wouldn't do anything that would risk the lives and control of a car.

Funny idea though. :lol: