Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Part For Sell......the H&r Front Sway
:) Hi guys, I bought a lot of parts for my focus but I'm buying a new car soon and selling my little focus. Here's what I have for sell. All prices are obo :P My local buyer backed out because his wife told him too :P

:) >H&R front sway bar 24mm $150can new price $120can If no one buy this thing within a week I'll keep it and I'll put it on my focus. It's so nice and new!!!

Only the front sway bar available!
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
amazing deals! LSD WAY under priced for NEW!
Yep, I'm selling my car soon and these must go!!!!
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
euro,Jun 27 2007, 11:34 PM Wrote:Yep, I'm selling my car soon and these must go!!!!
[right][snapback]242547[/snapback][/right]
well if your selling your car and want to get rid of the steeda intake let me know.
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
I don't have my factory intake anymore, I trashed it when I installel the steeda one! I'll sell the car with it on, with the zex nitrous still in the car :P
Civic's sucks!

euro,Jun 28 2007, 06:26 AM Wrote:I don't have my factory intake anymore, I trashed it when I installel the steeda one! I'll sell the car with it on, with the zex nitrous still in the car :P
[right][snapback]242569[/snapback][/right]
I still have a factory intake... trades maybe ? :lol:
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
There's a hole in the intake for the nitrious! I don't think you would want an intake that have a big hole in it :P
Civic's sucks!

take payments on the LSD, clutch and PP?? PM if interested.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
List up dated!
Civic's sucks!

take 30 for the triple pod if its 00-01.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
what size (diameter) is the a/f gauge? if its 52mm can you take pic pls?
The gauges are 2-1/16", I don't know how to post picture on this forum. How do you post pictures?
Civic's sucks!

Ok, things are back up for sell, and prices are obo! If you are local give me a call @ 542-1840. My focus will be sold this october and I don't need any of these parts.
Thanks.
Civic's sucks!

euro,Jun 29 2007, 09:40 PM Wrote:I don't know how to post picture on this forum. How do you post pictures?
[right][snapback]242724[/snapback][/right]

You have to upload your images to a website like photobucket or imageshack and then copy and paste the link here.
It should look something like this: [ IMG] http://www.web.photo.address.here.jgp [/IMG]
just remove the space before the I ^ ;)
BTW, that LSD is very tempting... My future turbo would love it!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Aug 9 2007, 10:41 PM Wrote:
euro,Jun 29 2007, 09:40 PM Wrote:I don't know how to post picture on this forum. How do you post pictures?
[right][snapback]242724[/snapback][/right]

You have to upload your images to a website like photobucket or imageshack and then copy and paste the link here.
It should look something like this: [ IMG] http://www.web.photo.address.here.jgp [/IMG]
just remove the space before the I ^ ;)
BTW, that LSD is very tempting... My future turbo would love it!
[right][snapback]246318[/snapback][/right]

Hey thanks for the info, I'll take pictures today and I'll down load them tomorow! I got a special on the LSD/clutch combo, $700can for both!
Civic's sucks!

I send you a pm ;)
get some pictures up interested in gauge pod and strut bars.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
euro,Aug 12 2007, 02:16 PM Wrote:! I got a special on the LSD/clutch combo, $700can for both!
[right][snapback]246502[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm, isn't that clutch just for Zetec? I have a Duratec.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I think it's only for the zetec, sorry.
Civic's sucks!

great deal on LSD and clutch....but i heard that stage 3 clutch grabs like crazy.....i mean how streetable is it?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fs - 22mm Front Sway Bar konafocuswrc 1 1,212 06-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: konafocuswrc