Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Rs With 401 Hp
[Image: mcchip_focus.jpg]
Focus RS with 401 HP – by Mcchip-dkr GmbH

December 2009 -- Quick as a bird and dressed with sportive elegance – these are the strengths of new Ford Focus RS. But in case of Mcchip-dkr still there is another characteristic to add: it is vigorous like a purebred sports car!

The well-known software tuner from Salzgitter/Germany has perfectly attuned the performance to the vehicle. The result is only uncompromising fun from driving but also full suitability for daily use. The engine, completely overhauled by Mcchip-dkr, reaches enormous 401 hp.

Certainly tuned by Mcchip-dkr Focus RS is an outstanding vehicle in any situation. Mcchip offers two power upratings at once. Power stage 1 transforms serial 305 hp (440 Nm) into comfortable 345 hp with no less than 520 Nm. Power stage 1 consists „only" in software optimization made by Mcchip-dkr, available for 799 Euro, and your car will easily reach the speed of 271 km/h.

However it is power stage 2 for 4,499 Euro that transforms Focus RS into a whole-blood athlete. Power stage 2 gives the car even 401 hp. That is enough to accelerate RS up to 278 km/h without any problems. In addition to that the torque equals to 612 Nm. That means powerful pulling and dynamic drive. The „big" power stage consists in the enhanced intercooler and sports exhaust system, modified inlet manifold incl. tubes, special sparking plugs as well as world famous and in-house engine electronics.

Self-confident and fast – that is the look of the recent creation by Mcchip-dkr, already available...

More information about the large Mcchip-dkr Improvement - program is available under: http://www.mcchip-dkr.com

More Pics
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
So 4,499 Euro (aka 6,758.10 CAD) you don't even get a bigger turbo?

This upgrade sounds way too expensive considering this car stock comes already with 300bhp.

2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
If you even bother to do the math, Stage 2 is even more stupid on a Euro / HP basis:

$799 Euro / 40 HP gain = $19.975 Euro per HP

$4,449 Euro / 96 HP gain = $46.34 Euro per HP

Unless you have money to burn, Stage 2 is a waste... and if you have that much money to waste, adopt me, I can use that money on upgrades to the Fusion :P

NefCanuck
well stuff is always more expensive in europia. and if they can get that kinda hp without going with a bigger turbo that's amazing. a bigger one would easily hit 450 then, but also im sure they want to keep the car reliable too.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
id be happy with just the non turbo euro fofo
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
NikiterZTS,Dec 23 2009, 04:32 PM Wrote:So 4,499 Euro (aka 6,758.10 CAD) you don't even get a bigger turbo?

This upgrade sounds way too expensive considering this car stock comes already with 300bhp.
[right][snapback]298764[/snapback][/right]
1Euro = 1.50+ CAD so over 7500 CAD . I hate this math everytime I got to Europe .I wish Canadian dollar was stronger , like before they had the Euro B)
Maybe it doesn't need a bigger turbo . Germans have a funny way to find solutions . I'd be just fine with the base RS model , with "only " 300 hp . Hmmm ... damn nice car !
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2009, 06:34 PM Wrote:if you have that much money to waste, adopt me, I can use that money on upgrades to the Fusion :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]298765[/snapback][/right]

...For next year's SVTOA Redline ? :D
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2009, 05:34 PM Wrote:If you even bother to do the math, Stage 2 is even more stupid on a Euro / HP basis:

Unless you have money to burn, Stage 2 is a waste... and if you have that much money to waste, adopt me, I can use that money on upgrades to the Fusion :P

NefCanuck

$/HP is not a linear scale it's exponential; the first couple are cheap and easy but to go beyond without worry costs. Sounds like this company is to Ford Europe what Prodrive is to Subaru and similarly priced. Of course it's ludicrously priced but it's probably really well R&D'd, faultless and infinately reliable as well. I like it naturally but that doesn't mean I would buy it or adopt you either Danny Boy. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Gabriel,Dec 23 2009, 07:45 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2009, 06:34 PM Wrote:if you have that much money to waste, adopt me, I can use that money on upgrades to the Fusion :P

NefCanuck

...For next year's SVTOA Redline ? :D
[right][snapback]298771[/snapback][/right]

Damn straight, I already have my two must dos before I hit the track again next year and with at least one of them you'll know when I'm coming :D

NefCanuck
2001 ZTS,Dec 23 2009, 07:55 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2009, 05:34 PM Wrote:If you even bother to do the math, Stage 2 is even more stupid on a Euro / HP basis:

NefCanuck

$/HP is not a linear scale it's exponential; the first couple are cheap and easy but to go beyond without worry costs. Sounds like this company is to Ford Europe what Prodrive is to Subaru and similarly priced. Of course it's ludicrously priced but it's probably really well R&D'd, faultless and infinately reliable as well. I like it naturally but that doesn't mean I would buy it or adopt you either Danny Boy. ;)
[right][snapback]298773[/snapback][/right]

Oh true enough regarding how the HP scale goes. After the cold air & retune if I wanted to get the Fusion to around 300HP, it would take a supercharger now (at around $6,000 + install) and voiding every warranty that the car has.

As to you not adopting me Andrew... hey a guy has to try ;)

NefCanuck
HP costs money... Guys on this board have spent more for less. And to have a respectable tuner do all the legwork in making it reliable comes with it's own added price.

Give it some time and I'm sure gearheads will find a cheaper DIY solution, but I wouldn't poo-poo the price of the upgrade.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Dec 24 2009, 07:29 AM Wrote:HP costs money... Guys on this board have spent more for less.
[right][snapback]298784[/snapback][/right]

Oh man don't i know it....

$2G's this year and all i got was 15 fwhp more, bumping me from 205 to 220.
That was for dyno time, boosta pump, SCT flasher and computer swap.

That RS is sick though before tuning, i'll definately be taking one out for a test drive :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Will be awesome when Canada finally gets the same platform Foci's and Fiestas as the rest of the world...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
when/if this version of the focus comes to Canada, ill be driving my SVT over to Kennedy Ford for a lil trade lmao
I neeeed a towel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :blink: :o
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car