Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buddy Of Mine Passed Away Not To Long Ago :(
Well a good friend of mine passed away a little while ago and we all miss him very much and I just noticed they put youtube videos up as a memorial ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9rF7L-upKA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=romteXhoeFE

just needed to talk about it after watching these videos there tough to watch. :(
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
RIP, he seemed liked by everyone.

what did exaclty happen?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

RIP, hope everything is gettting better ZX5.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
RIP. Sad.
:( That is really sad.. So young! Sorry to hear that..I'm guessing it was accidental..?
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Well he had went in the woods with the 4x4 with a bunch of guys and he ended up taking some drugs and they had got the jeep stuck to the axles and the drugs killed him , they had search and rescue searching for him but it was to late .

Its the story that proves drugs kill and that why ill never touch them and I hope more of my friends learn from his mistakes.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99