Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Goodbye To My Focus
Ok, the time is here!! I am getting rid of my focus. I just got very good deal for an used mazda6 GT-v6. Here is the list of the parts that I am selling. Just a reminder, few members already PM me for some parts listed below. I will post pictures asap for each item, just making this list took me a while...lol.

Most parts are still on my car and will taken off shortly, parts that are sold will take off first.

Price not including shipping. Price in Canadian. I try to make the price as reasonable as I can.

Prefer local pick up for large item. I live in Markham, but I can meet in person within a reasonable distance. I can only meet on Saturday. You can come to my work to pick them up during weekdays.

If you want to get the parts and install them during summer, get them asap!!

Some pictures of my focus
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...20616&hl=summer

Ref: 2003 ZX5, auto, cloud 9 white, 2.0 zetec

----Interior:
Recaro ford focus seat brackets, including two oem seat belt plugs with wire for both sides. Asking for $80. now for $40
[Image: SANY0375.jpg]

----Suspension:
FK damper kit (not for wagon), front struts and rear shocks, used less then 3 mths, I just got it 3 mths ago from newedge performance. Very nice dampers, improve handling, great for lower spring and make very good combination with tein s-tech. $400 obo ..Now for $300 obo

[Image: SANY0387.jpg]
[Image: SANY0386.jpg]
[Image: SANY0372.jpg]
[Image: SANY0373.jpg]

----Exhaust:
Focussport race header, for zetec. $200 obo Now for $100 obo

[Image: SANY0378.jpg]
[Image: SANY0383.jpg]
[Image: SANY0384.jpg]

For any questions about each item, please PM me!!

Thanks for looking, and hope I can get rid of everything soon!!
Thanks for everyone in focuscanada who help me out during these few years, I have a lot of fun with my focus and great meeting some of you guys.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
I got the rear bumper and I'm not giving it up LOL...FC pulley set does this run on stock belt?

You have a happy buyer!!!!
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
lol, Simon too late for the flex pipe and cat deal......im about to make one

and that is a good deal on Xcal2.......oh sweet it comes with USB cable......mine never did ......shhaaaaaaaade
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
also interested in the UDP's ... stock belt ?

also any ideas what that catback would sound like on a stock car... dead quiet or would it still have some grunt to it ?
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
pm'd
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
any pics of the bsa 17"s?
[Image: DSCF0246.jpg]

UDP use stock belt.

pm'd
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
PM sent
There are way way more PM then I thought!!!

I will put your name beside the item I sold to keep track, hope you guys won't mind.
just a FYI, prices seem to be an auction style so if your told you have a deal, someone just might outbid you... yes I'm bitter !

Okay I'm done now!
I am not in a hurry of selling the parts. Whoever paid more get it, unless I put "sold" beside the item. I try to make it as reasonable as i can.
Black_ZTS,Jun 19 2007, 01:44 PM Wrote:[Image: DSCF0246.jpg]

UDP use stock belt.

pm'd
[right][snapback]241771[/snapback][/right]

thought it was those :D
pm sent
Black_ZTS,Jun 19 2007, 11:52 AM Wrote:I am not in a hurry of selling the parts. Whoever paid more get it, unless I put "sold" beside the item. I try to make it as reasonable as i can.
[right][snapback]241795[/snapback][/right]

Just a note, you say you want to make it reasonable as you can. Telling me that we have a deal, and then sending me another email 20 mins later saying you have a better offer. To me that is not reasonable, and doesn't show that you are a man of your word.

He send me a pm b4 you, and he did send me a msg b4 we have the deal but I miss his PM. I am sorry about that. There are way too much PM to handle and whoever PM me first get first dib. He does offer me better price. I willing to give you the stereo installing kit for free if you want with free shipping.

which rim pic did you post? What other bold patterns are on them? 5x100?
j3rt: Is the BSA $400, i think they are 4x100 and 4x108. Red lug nuts show in the pictures are included.
can i get pics of the struts/shocks, the lip and the teamdynamics, mainly the scuffs and the treads?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jun 19 2007, 06:59 PM Wrote:can i get pics of the struts/shocks, the lip and the teamdynamics, mainly the scuffs and the treads?
[right][snapback]241829[/snapback][/right]

They are still on my car, I will try to take some pictures tmr. As for the front lip, picture is in the link I posted, but I will take some pic of it tmr.
Black_ZTS,Jun 19 2007, 07:18 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jun 19 2007, 06:59 PM Wrote:can i get pics of the struts/shocks, the lip and the teamdynamics, mainly the scuffs and the treads?
[right][snapback]241829[/snapback][/right]

They are still on my car, I will try to take some pictures tmr. As for the front lip, picture is in the link I posted, but I will take some pic of it tmr.
[right][snapback]241831[/snapback][/right]

im looking more for close ups to see that there isnt any damage
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
any pics of the Injen short ram
2003 Zx3 French Blue