Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Gran Prix Results
Hamilton 1st.
Heidfeld 2nd.
Wurz 3rd.
A rather slow, boring race with no real excitement.
Okay, I'm waiting for our onsite "reporters" to tell the real story.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Jun 11 2007, 03:35 PM Wrote:Hamilton 1st.
Heidfeld 2nd.
Wurz 3rd.
[right][snapback]241091[/snapback][/right]

Were you watching the same race??? I was there and this was by far the most exciting, odd, race thus far of the season. I was sitting at turn 1 and saw about a dozen spin outs, 5 passes, 2 black flags, the pace car almost fish tale etc.....and Hamilton winning just topped it off! You must have been watching CART.
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
Ryan,Jun 11 2007, 09:12 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jun 11 2007, 03:35 PM Wrote:Hamilton 1st.
Heidfeld 2nd.
Wurz 3rd.
[right][snapback]241091[/snapback][/right]

Were you watching the same race??? I was there and this was by far the most exciting, odd, race thus far of the season. I was sitting at turn 1 and saw about a dozen spin outs, 5 passes, 2 black flags, the pace car almost fish tale etc.....and Hamilton winning just topped it off! You must have been watching CART.
[right][snapback]241097[/snapback][/right]
Yes, I was watching the same race, on TV. Usually, I give out the results of each race and get two or three replies. Some of our members were there, and a few pictures were put up. I've been waiting for those lucky enough to be there to post, so I thought I'd give a little bit of a push. It was a very exciting race and although the race for 1st was boring, the rest of the race was great. It's great to have Hamilton win, although he isn't "my driver", and it's good to know that Kubica isn't seriously injured. We need pics though. :lol:
K&N Filter.....
I was there Friday and Saturday because my friend was racing in the Ford F1600 series but I didn't go on Sunday.

5 lucky guys on Club Focus Quebec got my tickets for free including the Parking and they had a awesome day according to them.

[Image: 174271.jpg]

Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
[Image: IMG_0265.jpg][Image: IMG_0310.jpg][Image: IMG_0287.jpg]
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
[Image: IMG_0284.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0275.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0205.jpg]
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
K&N Filter.....
Yeah the race was sick, but having gen admin tickets meant you had to get there early to get a good seat in front of the fence. I didnt mind though, I drank like 10 beers in the boiling sun and busted my way to the front of the fence to watch the cars rip by my face.

Just to hear them rip by was worth the $75 plus $50 service charge from F1.com.

Ive seen every type of race car race, but F1 cars are phenomenal.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian Grand Prix oldeguy 1 1,569 06-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Television Schedule, Chinese Gran Prix oldeguy 6 2,415 10-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Last Post: bluetoy
  Canadian Gran Prix oldeguy 11 3,283 06-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Last Post: oldeguy