Roush
Xenon

no fiberglass kit please.

Thanks
i've got my xenon kit here taking up space

$400 for all the pieces and its yours

Link to For sale post
Below Average Car Club
I have a complete Xenon Kit for the sedan. It also comes with an extra front lip (new condition and never used) & all the parts are in good shape, photos are on the link. I will not break up this kit.

$700 Firm and it's yours.

Photos.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
schade,Jun 10 2007, 11:07 AM Wrote:i've got my xenon kit here taking up space

$400 for all the pieces and its yours

Link to For sale post
[right][snapback]241029[/snapback][/right]

PM'd you. Need pic of skirt
Frost__2001,Jun 10 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:I have a complete Xenon Kit for the sedan. It also comes with an extra front lip (new condition and never used) & all the parts are in good shape, photos are on the link.

$700 and it's yours.

Photos.
[right][snapback]241038[/snapback][/right]

Interested in the skirt, do you still have the mounting hardware?
Frost__2001,Jun 10 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:I have a complete Xenon Kit for the sedan. It also comes with an extra front lip (new condition and never used) & all the parts are in good shape, photos are on the link.

$700 and it's yours.

Photos.
[right][snapback]241038[/snapback][/right]

Offering $75 for your skirts. Let me know.
dude, that offer is a joke. :angry:

the Xenon Kit for the Sedan is just over $1150 New ($1300 with the bumper) and with the extra front bumper lip it's priced just under $1500 new, and those prices are with the taxes.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
frost.... do you have the complete front bumper? not the lip ??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Jun 13 2007, 12:00 AM Wrote:frost.... do you have the complete front bumper?  not the lip ??
[right][snapback]241244[/snapback][/right]

no bumper, I think it's ugly, I have 2 front lips one new, and one used.
Frost__2001,Jun 12 2007, 07:49 PM Wrote:dude, that offer is a joke. :angry:

the Xenon Kit for the Sedan is just over $1150 New ($1300 with the bumper) and with the extra front bumper lip it's priced just under $1500 new, and those prices are with the taxes.
[right][snapback]241235[/snapback][/right]

Please don't be offended with the offer, I factored in the skirt conditions and cost of sand, prime, paint and mounting hardward to come up with this offer. Thanks anyway.
I have front and side that will fit your seden.

JMS front lip make in urethane. Made for US version front bumper. $200

Rieger R-RX side skirts make in urethane, fit all years and all models. $250

Not cheap filberglass.

check info and pictures here:
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21660
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!