Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Annual Charity Show And Shine
Hi Everyone,

This year I am proud to present the Team Slipstream 2nd Annual Charity Show and Shine:

[Image: flyer.jpg]

Online Registration is available at: http://www.eventsonline.ca/events/show_shine/

Registering online early saves money, and gets you entered into a draw to win a great prize! By Entering before June 30th, 2007, you are automatically entered into a draw for a FREE HoodLIFT Elite kit for any vehicle from Redline Tuning (http://www.redlinetuning.com).

Don't delay, mark this on the calendar, and show your support. Make this an event to remember... Cruise down and enjoy the day with friends. :)

Thank You,
Team Slipstream Mods
Lets get some Focuses out for a great cause again this year. I know a few of you made it last year and had a good time.
neons?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Wow... Complete wrong board. Do you think Team Slip Stream pays attention to the boards they whore?

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Jun 6 2007, 08:01 AM Wrote:Wow... Complete wrong board. Do you think Team Slip Stream pays attention to the boards they whore?

Ryan
[right][snapback]240667[/snapback][/right]

Ryan, Sorry I made a mistake man.... I am trying to get people out to a charity event for a good cause. Yes, we did have some Focus guys out last year. I know Daniel stands out in my mind... we chatted a bit at the show.

Hardkore and Slaterzx3 both come out with the TSS guys.

Thanks
John
I registered last year but I didn't make it. Going to have to check the calander for this year.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
TeamSlipstream,Jun 6 2007, 11:12 AM Wrote:
reldridge,Jun 6 2007, 08:01 AM Wrote:Wow... Complete wrong board. Do you think Team Slip Stream pays attention to the boards they whore?

Ryan
[right][snapback]240667[/snapback][/right]

Ryan, Sorry I made a mistake man.... I am trying to get people out to a charity event for a good cause. Yes, we did have some Focus guys out last year. I know Daniel stands out in my mind... we chatted a bit at the show.

Hardkore and Slaterzx3 both come out with the TSS guys.

Thanks
John
[right][snapback]240690[/snapback][/right]

No worries. Glad to see you came back and made up for it! Have a good show! :D (I'm a little far away or I'd be attending)

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Hey Guys!

Lots of talk, but now is the time to sign up! Lets get that Focus Class! :)

Less than a week left for the early bird prize draw! Prize valued at over $100USD!

Sign up now to ensure that your vehicle model can get its own class. If we do not have 5 of them pre-registered soon, there will not be a model specific class. So signup soon!

Thanks
John
Signed up tonight, if your free folks, its for a good cause (Heck, you can even just donate to the cause if you want ;))

NefCanuck
Congratulations to Vicki Le of the Toronto Civic Club! Vicki has won a Hoodlift ELITE kit from our sponsors at REDLINE TUNING!

More and more pre-registrations are coming in, and we appreciate it. If you want to ensure your model of car will have its own category, you must sign up soon! Trophies need to be made in advance, so the sooner the better :)

Thanks for the continued support!

-John
im gonna try my hardest to make it up there this year
GO: OBX shorty header, Bosal Flex, MBRP cat back, Esslinger UDP, FC 65mm T.B, Super Chips custom tune, Findanza Flywheel, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, FS strut bar Power Slot Rotors......

SHOW: JSM front lip, Kaminari rear lip, DTM side skirts, HID, projection headlights, Euro Tails, Clear sides, Roof spoiler, Tunes, Custom Gauge Clutster......
Classes will be decided on Sunday for this folks. Get signed up and ensure that you have a class for your model :) Seems to be a lot of interest in clubs attending the show, staying the night, and hitting Scrape by the Lake the next day... makes a great weekend!

Gord, and Kev - Get yer arses signed up ;)

Thanks again folks!
John
SIGNED UP!!! Who else is in? it should be a great time!

TeamSlipstream,Jul 27 2007, 09:47 AM Wrote:Gord, and Kev - Get yer arses signed up ;)

John
[right][snapback]244991[/snapback][/right]

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
nobody else going to this? Come on lets get some focus' out there!!!!!!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I'm out of town that weekend, I'd really like to go but damn not available.
I've paid up and plan to be there. But after everything that's happened, I dunno what's going to happen when anymore :( :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I would if I could :(

I'll be on a plane to Dominican Republic during the show.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
PRIZES

Here is a brief overview of the BIG prizes that everyone has a chance to win!!

PRIZE #1:

TICKETS FOR THE "BOB IZUMI FISHING TRIP FOR TWO AT BARK LAKE ONTARIO" PRIZE WILL BE SOLD THROUGHOUT THE SHOW FOR $5 A TICKET OR 5 TICKETS FOR $20.

FROM THIS DATE ON IF YOU DONATE ONLINE, FOR THE AMOUNT DONATED YOU WILL GET THAT AMOUNT OF TICKETS WORTH. (IE. DONATE $5, YOU WILL GET ONE TICKET)

YOUR TICKET WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAW FOR THIS PRIZE AND DURING A PORTION OF THE SHOW WE WILL CHOOSE A WINNER!

Quote:BOB IZUMI FISHING
TRIP FOR TWO
AT BARK LAKE ONTARIO

The winner and his/her travel companion (who must be age of majority) will depart from Toronto, ON at approximately 11:00 a.m. ET on September 30, 2007 by chartered bus for arrival that evening at Bark Lake, ON. Departure will be from the Carlingview Airport Inn on Carlingview Drive located close to Pearson Airport.

Package includes:

(a) Two (2) nights accommodation (based on double occupancy) plus all meals.

(B) The winner and his/her travel companion will fish with a fishing
professional selected by the sponsor.

© The winner and his/her travel companion will fish with Bob Izumi* on
October 2, 2007

(d) All necessary fishing equipment will be provided,

The winner and his/her travel companion will return to Toronto on October 3,2007.

All costs not specifically included in this prize description including, but
not limited to, applicable taxes, security fees, transportation to and from
the winner's home and the point of bus departure, off-site meals and
beverages, bar and wine charges, room service, gratuities, merchandise,
souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, medical and travel
insurance are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.

Approximate retail value of package is $3,000.

*In the event that Bob Izumi is unavailable for any reason, trip package
will proceed as described above and no substitution of that portion of the
trip will be made. If the winner cannot use or chooses not to use, for any
reason, any portion of the prize, that portion of the prize will be
forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.

Bark Lake is located in Irondale, Ontario (just outside of Orillia).

PRIZE #2:

TO WIN THIS PRIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW US SOME OF YOUR GOLFING SKILLS!!

WE WILL HAVE A FLAG SET UP IN THE PARK. YOU WILL HAVE A STARTING POINT AND WILL HAVE TO SEE WHO CHIPS IT CLOSEST TO THE FLAG. AFTER A SET POINT IN TIME WE WILL SEE WHO HAS CHIPPED THE CLOSEST BALL. THE ONE WHO DOES WINS THE PRIZE!

TO PLAY IT IS $2 FOR A TRY AND 3 TRIES FOR $5

Quote:[Image: gcb_0030.jpg]

Donated by Morguard Corp ( http://www.morguard.com ) - a 4-some of golf at Heron Points (a ClubLink facility) valued at $420

Just to give you a brief value heron point...it costs $45,000 to become a ClubLink member + $4000 per year

FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION CHECK THE LINK!
http://en.clublink.ca/golf/golfcourse/over..._COURSE_ID=0030
2 more days!!
Lemme guess... Vicki Le, from North Bay... pink Civic coupe? ;)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charity Car Show on June 7, 2015 ZX3_2NV 0 1,751 05-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Grass Roots 2015 Show n Shine CookieMahnster 3 2,958 03-17-2015, 01:56 AM
Last Post: lineofcontrol2
  Show N' Shine Season Opener lonewolf 5 2,999 05-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  2009 Fc.net Bbq, Show N Shine & Cruise Scorcher000 110 53,552 10-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.
  Dixie Ford Show N Shine Scorcher000 41 12,948 09-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Dixie Ford Show & Shine - Sept 21 NefCanuck 37 16,700 09-23-2008, 12:51 AM
  Ford Show And Shine phased_focus 16 6,492 07-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: phased_focus
  Formula Ford Show And Shine - July 20th phased_focus 14 4,611 06-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Summer Fever Show N' Shine ZX3_2NV 8 4,071 06-10-2008, 11:47 PM
  Centennial College Show And Shine phased_focus 3 2,568 05-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Last Post: mister_bin