Hirvonen 1st
Gronholm 2nd.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Nice! I forgot Argentina was this week.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Ford settles for 2nd and 3rd.
Gronholm 2nd, Hirvonen 3rd.
Still leading the Manufacturer's Championship.
K&N Filter.....
Its going to be tough to beat Loeb. Its obvious Citroen has the C4 sorted out big time !! Ford needs to bring in their '07 car ASAP to compete with the C4 - won't happen until mid-season I think ? Gronholm is hanging in their but the Focus is lagging behind. When Loeb hits tarmac its over !! He's unstoppable and the guy NEVER makes mistakes !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,May 7 2007, 12:21 PM Wrote:Its going to be tough to beat Loeb.  Its obvious Citroen has the C4 sorted out big time !!  Ford needs to bring in their '07 car ASAP to compete with the C4 - won't happen until mid-season I think ?  Gronholm is hanging in their but the Focus is lagging behind.  When Loeb hits tarmac its over !!  He's unstoppable and the guy NEVER makes mistakes !!
[right][snapback]237619[/snapback][/right]
Just like Ford needs to bring over the all world Focus to north America.
K&N Filter.....
agreed .......... but I think Ford bringing out the new '07 WRC car will happen before they ever think of bringing the "all world" Focus.
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.