Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq
marked on the calendar!!PUMPED
I'll be there.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,May 28 2007, 07:32 AM Wrote:I'll be there.
[right][snapback]239736[/snapback][/right]
no. Don't fawk with me. It is my birthday and all.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 28 2007, 04:44 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,May 28 2007, 07:32 AM Wrote:I'll be there.
[right][snapback]239736[/snapback][/right]
no. Don't fawk with me. It is my birthday and all.
[right][snapback]239783[/snapback][/right]

so??? oh alright I'll behave... :rolleyes:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'll get the kiddie pools and baby oil.

Hmmm.... i think there may be a good oppertunity for wagers here!
*waits for the 1st Annual FC.net Wrestling Match thread to start... and be stickied!*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Count me in, new member, new car... wouldn't mind getting to know some of you folks.
andrewstcyr,May 29 2007, 10:41 PM Wrote:Count me in, new member, new car... wouldn't mind getting to know some of you folks.
[right][snapback]239890[/snapback][/right]

sweet....the whole bunch of us can cruise from kitchener/waterloo
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Love to see new members come out!!!!

I'm looking at the cruise route this weekend.
count me and my bro in, can't wait!!! last year was great
Newbies allowed?
Wanna go, dont wanna be a fifth wheel
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Jun 13 2007, 09:50 PM Wrote:Newbies allowed?
[right][snapback]241327[/snapback][/right]

more than welcome buddy!!
its an awesome event and right in ur backyard....ill be coming from windsor, thats how good it is!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
andrewstcyr,May 29 2007, 11:41 PM Wrote:Count me in, new member, new car... wouldn't mind getting to know some of you folks.
[right][snapback]239890[/snapback][/right]

Noooo.... don't do it.. RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**jk** great group here!! Always entertaining!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
It's a great venue for people to get to know each other, catch up, etc.... for new and old members alike.

The more the merrier!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
THIS IS AN OPEN EVENT PEOPLE!!!!

There is no better way to get know all of us.

It's a good day filled with cars, burgers, and a scenic cruise...what more is there????

COME ONE COME ALL PEOPLE!!!!!
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2007, 08:48 AM Wrote:It's a good day filled with cars, burgers, and a scenic cruise...what more is there????

[right][snapback]241346[/snapback][/right]

Beer and female strippers would be a welcome addition. :lol:

Oscar The Grouch,Jun 14 2007, 11:33 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2007, 08:48 AM Wrote:It's a good day filled with cars, burgers, and a scenic cruise...what more is there????

[right][snapback]241346[/snapback][/right]

Beer and female strippers would be a welcome addition. :lol:
[right][snapback]241377[/snapback][/right]

Talk to Bryan.
Canadian ST,Jun 13 2007, 08:50 PM Wrote:Newbies allowed?
[right][snapback]241327[/snapback][/right]

You should definately come out. A couple of us from the hammer met up and drove down together last year. Closer to the date of the bbq i'll see if i can't set it up again.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I don't get out to many events but this is one I won't miss. Whether I still have the Focus by then or not, I don't know.

To any newbies out there who are thinking of attending, I say this is definitely the meet to attend and get to know the guys/gals. It was my first ever meet last year in the Focus scene and was a great experience (even if I did have to leave early). Great way to meet the crowd and you are welcomed like "one of the boys".

Dan
2006 Focus ZX5 SES GFX for sale...18500obo!!
thamks for the compliments!!!

we're all friends with things in common at this meet!

it's a great day!!!!