Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Wheels , Got A Brochure
What wheels you guys find nicer ? [Image: xlckl.jpg] I think these I can get for 1200 with rubber

[Image: cvdj.jpg]
Black instead of red

Gonna get some prices since I get a inside deal on monday to furthur my choices but so far from the prices on the website I narrowed it to these.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Techno's all the way!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
techno's as well
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

good to know im sure I can get technos at a deal , my brother in law got them about 1 year ago for his brother for 1000 plus tax with tires
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
good to know im sure I can get technos at a deal , my brother in law got them about 1 year ago for his brother for 1000 plus tax with tires
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
techno fer sure. Can you let us know how much?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I deal direct with FastWheels....I'll get a price with tires monday.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Techno's are going to look sick with low profile and alittle stretch!! B)
Cheers,
fast wheels ae sold by performance improvements - they are or just finished having the midnight madness week - pop by and see if they wil give you a deal
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill let you guys know a price , but my price will be cheaper lol , unless yahs wanna travel for em haha . My brother in law gets deal from ford.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
seems like they dont make them 4x108 so guess techno aint gonna happen.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Apr 21 2007, 02:26 PM Wrote:seems like they dont make them 4x108 so guess techno aint gonna happen.
[right][snapback]235747[/snapback][/right]

Not only do you need to check for the correct bolt pattern (size), but also check for the correct offset. I have seen a few of these "Fast" wheels on different Focuses that were sticking out a little too much causing their tires to rub on the fender.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
the rims arent to bad, I had a set and they took a beating and they never had a dent in them....well except for one I think. I eventually sold them to AnthonyD and he still has them.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
zx5power,Apr 21 2007, 07:26 PM Wrote:seems like they dont make them 4x108 so guess techno aint gonna happen.
[right][snapback]235747[/snapback][/right]
good, those are ugly anyways...
I seen a pair of the other wheels in black today, or ones very similar, and they didnt look too bad at all....

different tastes i guess. technos look like they belong on a mini or something..
then again I have konig troubles and not alot of people like those either..
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.