Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ngk Afx A/f Wideband
just putting this out there to see if there is any interest in this wideband. pricing will be EXTREMLY attractive if i can get enough ppl to sign up. im looking to get at least 10 ppl to sign on for this. with 10 ppl there is a GOOD possibility that this wideband will be 50% off CND MSRP. respond in here or PM me or email to yoyoslut@hotmail.com. thanks.
Link to product http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/products/perf...fx.asp?mode=nml
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
just got word that i can get 25% off CND MSRP but possibly more. sorry for the confusion.
and what's cdn msrp?
Below Average Car Club
if you guys want i can get you lc-1's with a moates O-meter for around 250usd shipped.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
if i can get 10 ppl in this buy i can get the NGK one for 370+ taxes and free shipping. CDN retial is 549+.
bigman,Apr 8 2007, 10:04 AM Wrote:if i can get 10 ppl in this buy i can get the NGK one for 370+ taxes and free shipping.  CDN retial is 549+.
[right][snapback]233763[/snapback][/right]

MSRP is not the street price and a poor indicator of savings...

Maybe a few prices from reputable stores like, performance improvements, etc would help people decide.
03' Focus SE

"Know, think, choose, do." Orson Scott Card
every price from other stores well look like a HUGE savings when compared to performance improvements pricing ... that would be a bad comparacent

speaking of which .. its there midnight madness sale this friday
Below Average Car Club