Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Led Interior And Licence Plate Bulbs
Is anyone interested in a group buy on led interior bulbs or licence plate lights
you can get red blue green or white led bulbs for your dome light,map lights or licence plate lights
E.O MASIV
I'd be interested in interior led lights.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I'd be interested in the plate lights, as long as they are sealed and don't leak and gunk up like the stock ones.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
sure,,, I'm not one for ricy stuff like this but I think the blue-er hue of white LED lights are a nice touch instead of the incandesents
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
I'm interested in a set if the price is right (I would need the map lights for an '05 with the sunroof and the license plate led's in white)

Funny thing was I supposed to get a set of those as the Early Bird winner from the Team Slipstream Show & Shine... never showed and I gave up asking about 'em <_<

NefCanuck
License plate lights .. Are they illegal?

As well as, the interior lights.. I like how my dome light fades, would that stay with LED's ?
[Image: rivalphotographygf0.jpg]
i have superwhites in my plates and they r legal
i also have red led bulbs in my dome light and yes they still fade out
E.O MASIV
like I said earlier I'm interested in the plate bulbs in white LEDs, either True White or the Soft blue/white.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
is this still going thru im interested in blue led for the interior
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
yea, price depending i'd take red for both dome and licence plate...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
I would be interested in the interior light, wouldn't mind seeing the actual glow colour... any chance we have that somewhere?
Yellow 2000 ZX3 - Tinted Windows, SVT Air Intake, MBRP Exhaust, NewEdge Performance 2.25" Flex Pipe, Focus Sport UDP, SVT Bumper, Ford Racing 9MM Wires, K&N Filter, XCal2 ECU Upgrade, Shorty Antenna, Ported Throttle Body
190,000 KM (120,000 Miles) and counting!
id take plate lights.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
ya i just trying to get a few things settled
i can post pics of what the red looks like in my car and the blue in my buddys car
E.O MASIV
where can i send the money to for white plate lights?
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
I'd like to see a pic of the red ones, they'ed go good with my 2 6" interior neons...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
I'll need Blue LEDS for the interior and bright white for the license plate, whats the price on these?
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
BUMP let's get this ball rolling...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Yup, it all depends on the price.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I'm game for some LEDs, just fire me a cost.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
...or you can make your own!!

[Image: Dome005.jpg]

[Image: Dome004.jpg]

[Image: Dome003.jpg]

[Image: Dome007.jpg]

[Image: Dome009.jpg]

[Image: Dome010.jpg]

I also made my license plate lights using 6 super bright 5mm LED's...
WAY, way better than stock...(but I don't have pic's of these)
[Image: 160510.png]
[Image: 160577.png]