Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs Header Install
Alright guys I finally got the install of the race header and flex done. I have the one pic of the header, flex pipe and I do have a movie clip of it finished and running. As a mod it was a pain to remove the stock header and the cat was also just a pain. But its done and I am very happy that the exhaust stage of my Focus is done and now I will be working on the Intake.
FS Race Header + MBRP
[Image: DSC00319.jpg]
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
Wow, thats loud..but I always love FS header with MBRP setup! If you install a cat i say it will can't down about 30% of the noise. BTW sorry for the delay of the O2 cheater!!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Black_ZTS,Mar 18 2007, 02:00 AM Wrote:Wow, thats loud..but I always love FS header with MBRP setup! If you install a cat i say it will can't down about 30% of the noise.  BTW sorry for the delay of the O2 cheater!!
[right][snapback]230989[/snapback][/right]

No problem, it looks like I have to do something with the wiring of the o2 sensor. Doesn't even come close to making the bung. So for now its in there just disconnected.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
good job man....how did u like the gains?

i like how this focus gets modded pretty fast with good stuff

what are u planning to do after u install the springs?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
SmokeBCBuDZ,Mar 18 2007, 04:56 AM Wrote:
Black_ZTS,Mar 18 2007, 02:00 AM Wrote:Wow, thats loud..but I always love FS header with MBRP setup! If you install a cat i say it will can't down about 30% of the noise.  BTW sorry for the delay of the O2 cheater!!
[right][snapback]230989[/snapback][/right]

No problem, it looks like I have to do something with the wiring of the o2 sensor. Doesn't even come close to making the bung. So for now its in there just disconnected.
[right][snapback]230996[/snapback][/right]

Get an O2 Cheater so that can extent your wires, also your CEL won't come on anymore either.

I think Ben(can't remember his FC name)was selling them on Ebay
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Damn now thats a good memory. I don't sell those anymore. Its a simple circuit honestly, easy to fabricate yourself. All it takes is a cap, and a resistor. You can probably find the diagram online somewhere. Just look for MIL eliminator, or oxygen sensor cheater circuit diagram.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
NikiterZTS,Mar 18 2007, 06:22 AM Wrote:good job man....how did u like the gains?

i like how this focus gets modded pretty fast with good stuff

what are u planning to do after u install the springs?
[right][snapback]230999[/snapback][/right]

After the springs? Definitely wheels. But I am trying to do things in stages and do little mods at the same time. Like Exhaust first then Intake, Suspension, Wheels and Brakes. Start on my audio somewhere in between all that. That exhaust setup is loud for sure but man when I started it up after we finished I got f***ing goose bumps :lol:

PS BLACK_ZTS is sending me an O2 cheater should be here next week :D

Yes, O2 cheater is long enough for you to connect the rear o2.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
so what are you going to do when it does e-test time? throw the stock crap back on to pass the test?

it sure sounds good though...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
PARKINGLOT,Mar 18 2007, 04:25 PM Wrote:so what are you going to do when it does e-test time? throw the stock crap back on to pass the test?

it sure sounds good though...
[right][snapback]231038[/snapback][/right]

OR

just to weld in high flow cat
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
What E-Test? I'm from the Okanogan man and theres no such thing here :D

Your lucky :P For my etest i'm removing the fs header and putting the stock stuff back....pain in the butt but I want to make sure I pass this time :P I tried with a high flow welded in after the flex but failed....
hardk0re,Mar 19 2007, 01:22 PM Wrote:Your lucky :P  For my etest i'm removing the fs header and putting the stock stuff back....pain in the butt but I want to make sure I pass this time :P  I tried with a high flow welded in after the flex but failed....
[right][snapback]231075[/snapback][/right]

Oh man I had hell of a time just getting the thing out I don't even want to think about about putting that F***er back in :lol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svt Header Kit , Rt Hiflow Cat & Flex Install ! mpcv2000 70 20,353 04-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Last Post: mpcv2000
  Shorty Header Install... euro 10 4,236 04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Last Post: euro
  Obx Header Install FociS8nt 15 7,162 03-22-2005, 05:13 AM
Last Post: MAlby7