Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi Kill Story
well, this is my first ever kill story.. I hope you all enjoy it.

So yesterday, I got my car back from the dealership.. all shined up, polished and detailed. The super shinyness must have made the racing stripes really pop, because everyone was out for a piece of the convertible beast.

One of these mustang hunters was an audi convertible.. an A4 Cabriolet I believe. It's silver paint faded with road dirt in comparison to my freshly detailed tungsten grey stallion.

The driver was an olive skinned, unshaven male reclined in the usual relaxed boy racer/white rapper wannabe style.

Upon seeing the reflection of the stars in my glossy black racing stripes, the boy racer must have felt a bit of his manhood escape for keeping such a nice car dirty. As such, it was his duty to sprint up alongside the convertible and rev his engine.

He dropped a gear with a lurch before sprinting ahead two car lengths. Letting the engine and natural air resistance slow his progress, he dropped back beside me before lurching ahead again in defiance of my american-bread horse drawn carriage.

As I laughed at his antics, we pulled up to a stop light. The traffic in front clearing from the road ahead. He revved his engine a bit more as I turned up the stereo to the tune of "Hey Man, Nice Shot"... and stared straight ahead in anticipation of the turning light.

The cross walk light hand started flashing.

the audi creeped forward

The light turned yellow

The audi crept further forward

The light turned green

There was a pause, and as I slowly crept off the line shifting into second at 3 grand, the audi ran through 1st gear as fast as it could... and with a lurching shift, it was in 2nd and several car lengths in front of me.

the Audi took his hard earned victory, cut in front and sped down a side street surely to be sick from the adrenaline rush.

I could only be amazed at how idiotic this guy looked and how idiotic he must truly be.

Anyways. someone hit the audi boards and let me know if someone's posted their awesome kill of a mustang convertible. Also note wether he mistook it for a GT or Shelby.

At a time, my focus attracted all the wrong attention from honduhs and integras.. the mustang definitely attracts a higher class of idiot...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

You should of raced him sideways.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Mar 14 2007, 01:10 PM Wrote:You should of raced him sideways.
[right][snapback]230488[/snapback][/right]

If I raced him at all.

he actually look frustrated that I didn't bite at the challenge..

Actually, on Mustangforums.com there is a long-going thread about how the S197's seem to be an A*$-Hole Magnet.

I mentioned that most people that try to provoke me are people in cars like Sunfires, Sebrings, Minivans, and the occasional rice rocket. I think they are really just trying to get us to crack the whip a bit, and cut the car loose, knowing full well that if you made the effort, they'd get smoked.

I have only really fooled around with some guys out on like the 407 who had Magnum SXT's or 3 series BMWs or Audi A4 sedans that thought their car was as fast or agile as mine...Ummm, I can wait until my car hits 120mph before shifting to 5th...I don't know why they bother. Likely the same thing...they like the car, and want me to "give-er" for them. I think what stuns people on the highway is how actually nimble the car is capable of being, even bone stock.

I don't mess around with my car where I live though, as for a long time I had the ONLY black GT coupe in town, so it would be easy to be "marked" by naggy civies or the cops. Also, I have nothing to prove anyways. I know full well that my car will eat a majority of cars out there stock for stock, and that yes, there are some cars out there that will eat mine, in turn.

Still, cool story Steve...

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Mar 14 2007, 02:10 PM Wrote:Actually, on Mustangforums.com there is a long-going thread about how the S197's seem to be an A*$-Hole Magnet.

actually, I agree with that... I can't count the number of times I'll find a shopping cart pushed up against my car, or people trying to race, or s***tboxes parking right beside me at the back of an empty parking lot.

I seriously think that people think I'm an a$$hole.. I just wanna drive my car undisturbed!!!!

Yeah, when I park at the Grocery Store in town, or at one of the Malls in Pembroke, I will park my car well away from the building, or anything else for that matter, and I usually have like a 50/50 shot of other vehicles parking beside mine anyways...it's as if they feel my car looks so good, that it will elevate theirs being near it...lol

I hate how people can't leave stuff alone...

I am hoping that when I eventually start modding mine, that people will see its a nice custom car, and I am keeping it away from stuff for a reason...
DP,

Nice story, yeah the idiots see or hear certain cars and it must set off some primal urge to do stupid things...

Often around here if I over do it from a light and get into the 3K range with the Focus I'll end up with an idiot occassionally looking for a go. Hell, I'm sure there's at least a few clapped out Civics/Preludes around here claiming to have "killed" a Ford Focus :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 14 2007, 02:55 PM Wrote:DP,

Nice story, yeah the idiots see or hear certain cars and it must set off some primal urge to do stupid things...

Often around here if I over do it from a light and get into the 3K range with the Focus I'll end up with an idiot occassionally looking for a go.  Hell, I'm sure there's at least a few clapped out Civics/Preludes around here claiming to have "killed" a Ford Focus :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]230512[/snapback][/right]

I can see it now...

"yeah, man, I totally smoked this guy, he thought his focus was cool.. it was all riced out with hand controls and s***..I showed him!"

LOL @ "Clapped Out"! :lol:

My dad and I called it "Baffed" out....but I know what you mean...oil burning, fart can fartin' stereo is worth more than the car it's in type of cars...lol
"The driver was an olive skinned, unshaven male reclined in the usual relaxed boy racer/white rapper wannabe style"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it was prob a V6 one (plus all wheel drive)
im not sure but even at the track it could be tight since yours is V6 as well
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Mar 14 2007, 03:37 PM Wrote:"The driver was an olive skinned, unshaven male reclined in the usual relaxed boy racer/white rapper wannabe style"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

it was prob a V6 one (plus all wheel drive)
im not sure but even at the track it could be tight since yours is V6 as well
[right][snapback]230524[/snapback][/right]

no.. it was the base model...

and here's some very sad facts about that car.

it's $55,000 for the base model.
it requires 91 Octane
has 200/2007 HP/TQ vs the v6 stang's 210/240 HP/TQ
and is a full second slower in 0-60 than my car.

I should have raced this guy... seriously, how foolish would you feel if you got beat by a stock car that cost over 20G less than yours after you made all that commotion to race?

if I'm paying a 20G premium on a badge, I'd hope the badge started with an 'L' and rhymed with 'spaghettini' or 'coitus'...

Jebus thats over priced for sure....
what year do u think it was...?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Mar 14 2007, 03:57 PM Wrote:Jebus thats over priced for sure....
what year do u think it was...?
[right][snapback]230527[/snapback][/right]

It was brand new.. with new plates (no stickers on them)...

darkpuppet,Mar 14 2007, 03:53 PM Wrote:if I'm paying a 20G premium on a badge, I'd hope the badge started with an 'L' and rhymed with 'spaghettini' or 'coitus'...
[right][snapback]230526[/snapback][/right]

so true!

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Too funny!

I actually find the hatch draws less ricer attention than the sedan. Which is nice, cause I like rolling along and then "easing" into the gas to pass someone. No-one suspects the stock Focus hatch.

Now, revving it up to 6500 in front of an OPP van (who was thankfully going by at 100KM/H in front of me, yet he noticed), that's another story :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hehe nice story! You definately did win this one!

+1 (or maybe -1?) for almost making it sound like something you'd read on the back cover of a trashy romance novel at the checkout counter at Walmart.

stallion ... everyone wanted a piece ... reflection of the stars ...
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Drivesthebeast,Mar 14 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:LOL @ "Clapped Out"!  :lol:

My dad and I called it "Baffed" out....but I know what you mean...oil burning, fart can fartin' stereo is worth more than the car it's in type of cars...lol
[right][snapback]230519[/snapback][/right]

I've taken note of something interesting.... The large the exhaust pipe on the muffler, the bigger the asshat the driver is likely to be.... The record is a Honda with a pipe big enough for me to shove my head in, swerving across three lanes of traffic on the 401 (No signal natch) to make an exit...

NefCanuck
NICE KILL :lol:

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!