Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Garage
I"Ve been moving crap around in my garage trying to maximize space and efficiency. I just made a mess. Lets see what the rest of you got going on in your garage. Maybe I an get some ideas then.. :)

Heres what I got to work with, don't laugh.
[Image: garage1.jpg]
[Image: garage2.jpg]
That's more of a garage than I have, dude.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I try to keep the sides totally clean so I can open all my doors to vacum the inside, work on stereo installs, etc.

But yours is pretty tight, I would suggest some roof storage units from Canadian tire, and more high shelves.

I'll go take some pics....mine is very dirty, I have a zetec engine in peices on the floor :P and I dont have much more room than you.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I've got so much "stuff" in my garage, that the poor car has to stay outside. The garage is a garage and a half, not a two car garage, bit a car and a motorcycle size. It's actually pretty good to work in.

Note: Hardkore, I will be putting my house up for sale this spring or summer.............
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
[Image: P2261161.jpg]

[Image: IM000015.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
This is what the builder called an extended single garage.

Keep in mind, i havent built a shed yet :P Thank god the basement isnt finished yet, its good at holding my 12 extra set of rims and tires. :blink:

And...cleaning day in Sunday. :P :lol:

[Image: DSCF3179.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3180.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3181.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3182.jpg]
check the 1st pic, right hand corner.

Anybody need some toolboxes, I keep telling my dad I dont want any for xmas, and he still gets me one every year. I have maybe 6 or 7 of em, empty, and just using space...I was going to sell em for $2 at a garage sale or something. :lol:
Tool boxes at least have a use. My girlfriends mom keeps getting me Star Wars stuff (Darth Vader talking piggy bank, Darth Vader Giant PEZ dispenser.) I mean don't get wrong, its cool and all but something different wouldn't hurt either. BTW My garage is a nice flat piece of drive way at a buddies house :lol:
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
i don't have any pictures of the previous garages, but I can describe them for everyone. The first one was built in Yorkton, and second one came with the house in Saskatoon.

Garage #1, a full 24' by 24' double car with heater that was built from the ground up, completely finished. Had enough storage for a bunch of stuff like tools, wheels, and tires, and had about 3 feet of space in between each car. was an amazing place to work on projects, only downside is that there should have been a drain in the floor so water could go somewhere. and it had a yellow racing stripe in the middle of the wall.

Garage #2, believe it was 28' by 24' double car. could only get one car in cause the previous owner covered up the one door with drywall, so only one car was parked in there. Put in a natural gas heater when the gas line was done for the BBQ. Had tons of storage in there.

in the new house, I think there are plans to build a garage for Spring 2008. its going to be better than others ones.

'03 Focus SVT
Here's mine. Remove the pigs.

[Image: n509736439_31426_7096.jpg]
Here's my tiny garage , a bunch of you seen it already but here it is again... B)

[Image: 130404.jpg]

[Image: 130402.jpg]

[Image: 138472.jpg]

[Image: 123776.jpg]

[Image: 123775.jpg]

[Image: 103924.jpg]

Like you can see I have wireless internet , speakers and tools.. :P
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
^--- Winnar!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That is a well organised garage.
because it's so small I have no choice to put everything up and on shelvs.

Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
Can't wait for the double car garage and the new house.

It truly is one of the top 5 reasons we are moving. I need more space with all the friggin tools the boy and I have accumulated.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Only reason I dislike my condo... no garage :(

Then again I see the state of my dad's garage and go "Hell no" :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
I guess they would've called this a garage when my family bought the house 50 years ago, but in my years (40+), I've never seen a car in it. Planes on the other hand...

[Image: MyGarage-0001_1.jpg]
[Image: MyGarage-0002_1.jpg]
[Image: MyGarage-0003_1.jpg]
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
HOLY CRAP!

Are any of those for sale???
this is where the magic happens

[Image: IM001699.jpg]
[Image: P1050115.jpg]
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Mar 9 2007, 09:12 PM Wrote:HOLY CRAP!

Are any of those for sale???
[right][snapback]229591[/snapback][/right]

Nope,

Most of the stuff is still actively used, the only exception being the helicopters lining the roof. They're all nitro helis, and we've pretty much moved on to electric for everything RC.
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon