part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part5
part6
part 7
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

"It was rubbish when it was new, it was built by idiots and it's rubbish now." - Jeremy Clarkson.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH that's my new sig! :lol: :rofl:

Oh man, he's officially the bravest f***er I've ever seen. Walks up to a corner store and asks about a car.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
slow day?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
OH GOD I'M CRYING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
OMG this is f***ing awesome i am dying!!! :lol:

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
OMG A f***ING COW!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AHAHAHAHAH OMG THE CARS! :rofl:

2 Top Gear Top Tips:

1) yes you can buy instead of rent and
2) dont go to america!!!

:lol: this is the best thing i have ever seen. :lol: I cant believe the s*** these guys get paid for!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
yeah it was a great episode, but too bad after the limo episode that Top Gear is off till Summer!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I stayed up an hour later on a work day to watch this...

Screw it, the lack of sleep is gonna be worth it! I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

Hell, we should petition to get them to do the same stunt in Canada, it's not like they couldn't find examples of "made in Canada" cars to abu^H^H^H I mean report on :lol:

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Trip To The East Coast Aka 10 3,523 09-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Aka
  I Would Like To Go On A Road Trip... Aka 20 7,396 07-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Last Post: reldridge
  Road Trip (vacation) S2 3 1,316 07-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Raine