Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Clip Of The New Exhaust
http://home.cogeco.ca/~aweichel/vids/MBRP%...Focus%20ZX5.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKiF1iVDyY - if the other one is slow to download.

It's just a completely wonderful and disgusting sound. Blipping the throttle doesn't even begin to do it justice. :bowdown:

Yes, the car's dirty. Such is what happens when you live in a part of Canada that actually gets snow. :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nice! I've definitely gotta get one of those...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
i'm not a fan of it at all.
'03 Focus SVT
Nice NOS....

I have a clip of my system & the SRI from inside the car but I can't seem to shrink it down w/o losing the sound quality... Best I could manage was 12MB as a QT file :(

NefCanuck
WOw love that sound. Almost makes me want to do it all again the the new foci that I got. Not though :(
sounds great.....post on youtube for others to hear....

p.s. what do u guys use to make these kind of short clips?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I have it on Youtube, I just elected to re-upload to my ISP webspace and abuse their/my bandwidth for a bit because Youtube is freakin' slow for rendering videos.

I grabbed the raw footage and dumped it to AVI with Adobe Premiere, and then actually used MS Movie Maker to add the titles and save to a WMV.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nice sound!! I love it!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
FocusGuy7476,Mar 4 2007, 07:43 PM Wrote:i'm not a fan of it at all.
[right][snapback]228940[/snapback][/right]

With ya....much prefer the Borla sound, but you do pay a hell of a lot more for borla.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Nice vid, and the car sounds good...almost as good as the same exhaust on a Zetec...lol

I know it sounds beefier in person...vids do it no justice...

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...