Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subaru Wrc Discovery Channel Special
although its not on the focus wrc .. it still seems like a very interesting series

Quote:Fans of the WRC will get a chance to go 'behind-the-scenes' later this month, when the Discovery Channel begins screening a documentary series focusing on 2006 and the trials and tribulations suffered by the Subaru World Rally team.

"‘Engineering the World Rally' joins the Subaru WRT as they and their driver, Petter Solberg, fight for the championship. With exclusive behind-the-scenes access for an entire season, this six-part series provides a unique insight into the deeply secretive world of big budget motorsport, getting under the skin of the British-run Subaru World Rally Team and following their every move as they prepare the cars for each event, test and shakedown," read a statement from the producers.

"What unfolds is a rollercoaster of action both behind-the-scenes and on the rally stage as they endure the worst year they've ever had. Driver issues, endless car trouble and pure bad luck sees them constantly fighting to keep pace with their rivals.

"'Engineering The World Rally' is there every step of the way as the team enjoy the high points - as they valiantly fight for small triumphs - and endure the low points that really test their resilience.

"Added to the mix is gripping action and, of course, wreckage, as well as insightful facts about how the cars are designed, built, tested and then kept on the road after the severe pounding they get every time the drivers take them out."

The first episode goes out on the Discovery Channel on Monday March 12, at 10.00 pm local time, one day after the Corona Rally Mexico, the fourth round in the 2007 FIA WRC, comes to a close.
Below Average Car Club
I'll watch out for that, i haven't seen any previews or listings for it on their website.
'03 Focus SVT
bah .. i spoke to soon i guess .. apperantly its gonna only be on in the uk on discovery ... hopefully they put it out on dvd, or it hits the internet
Below Average Car Club
too bad ............. looks really interesting !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.