Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic
Nope im having issues with getting the amp to work , once its done ill post a video whether its good or bad because im attempting to use my stock deck .(dont want to lose seering column controls)(hate the look of mounting kit)
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Ultimate

here is u want to see more
all tech
It my not be fast but its LOUD
obcon http://www.obcon.com

mine is an o not a U
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
They're actually not a bad set of subs. My friend had them in his jetta trunk and they had quite a bit of punch to them. Theyre not your common futureshop/best buy brand but that dont mean theyre crap. theres many many good brands that exist but dont get carried by large box chain stores that are decent..
My other ride is your Mom
$100 Is a great deal even if ther just last a month or so Looks like a good box you can't make that for under $100 as for ultimate subs I had a pair of 12's and now my buddy has them and there still kicking Ive had them since before I bought my Focus so for not being a huge brand name they have done there job hopefully your subs will last awhile to.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Wow, this has been raised from the dead. Other than the 2 posts this month the previous posts were from March 2007. I wonder if the Subs still work?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
sold them off not sure to heavy lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99