Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Recalled Cars For 07
http://news.en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/arti...umentid=3326657

http://www.forbes.com/home/2007/02/16/vehi...thisSpeed=15000

Focus ain't on this list, but the civic is. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
no body care about recall for jap car, but if it is big 3 it will make the head line.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
You said it, man.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Funny thing about the Civic recalls, I posted them when they were issued last year and this year.... lol atleast we can say that the 2005 - 2007 focus is recalled less then the current Honda Civic lol...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
no suprise there, I drive those GM/chevy pickup's almost daily, they aren't the best thing ever that's for sure...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
Good. Keep the recalls on the Civic's and Camry's coming...

Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Frost__2001,Feb 24 2007, 07:43 AM Wrote:Funny thing about the Civic recalls, I posted them when they were issued last year and this year.... lol atleast we can say that the 2005 - 2007 focus is recalled less then the current Honda Civic lol...
[right][snapback]227959[/snapback][/right]

True, AFAIK the only "recall" to hit the '05's was the rear door latch issue, everything else Ford is TSB'ing, including the craptastic cold weather starting with the MTX <_< (Though I'd argue the ATX equppied Focus have that same issue :angry:)

NefCanuck