Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side Skirts
I'm looking for some factory sides skirts for a zx3 color doesn't matter as long as both pieces for both sides are in fair condition. tell me what you got and where you are and how much you want. the closer to edmonton you are the better but I'm willing to figure something out otherwise.
silvermist,Feb 16 2007, 04:34 AM Wrote:I'm looking for some factory sides skirts for a zx3 color doesn't matter as long as both pieces for both sides are in fair condition. tell me what you got and where you are and how much you want. the closer to edmonton you are the better but I'm willing to figure something out otherwise.
[right][snapback]227099[/snapback][/right]

U mean the black plastic ones.
Lol good luck.
2000 ZX3
Mason,Feb 16 2007, 03:47 PM Wrote:
silvermist,Feb 16 2007, 04:34 AM Wrote:I'm looking for some factory sides skirts for a zx3 color doesn't matter as long as both pieces for both sides are in fair condition. tell me what you got and where you are and how much you want. the closer to edmonton you are the better but I'm willing to figure something out otherwise.
[right][snapback]227099[/snapback][/right]

U mean the black plastic ones.
Lol good luck.
[right][snapback]227126[/snapback][/right]

why is that there has got to bew someone on the boards that has taken them off there car to put on aftermarket ones.