Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Quick!
I'm here in my office and I have a bottle of wine I want to drink.

One problem.... No corkskew.

Anyone no how to get a cork out without a skrew?

PLEASE HELP

*Salivating*
elbow grease
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
this may be taboo....but if you are planning to drink the whole bottle, you could try to push it in???
or find a sharp of scissors and force it in an inch or so, then jsut twist while gently trying to pull it out

edit, are you enjoying it with your secretary??? :ph34r:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
with a little ingenuity, you can turn a wire coat hanger into a corkscrew!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
c'mon Anthony, MacGyver that s***....or is that why you are in advertising :fag:

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Got it.

I'm so gonna need stitches.

:lol:
How did you manage to get it open?

Stop keeping us in suspense!
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
ANTHONYD,Feb 15 2007, 07:19 PM Wrote:Got it.

I'm so gonna need stitches.

[right][snapback]227063[/snapback][/right]

isnt that what the secretary is for??? :lol:

I used a coat hanger, 3 pusshpins and a pair of pliers!

Wine good.

White office...bad.

you did him proud....
[Image: mac2x.jpg]

My next bright idea was to find a glass cutter & coffee filter.. knock the top off, strain out the glass fragments.

MacGuyver is proud for sure.
--
Team PITA
Hell, he could have managed with a pair of scissors

Don't ask how I know that :lol:

NefCanuck
Ive had the same dilemma many times but we usually just push it in.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
if you warm up the neck of the bottle it well expand and the cork well slide right out ... use's less band-aids too
Below Average Car Club
Next time, try to GENTLY bang the bottle bottom against a wall. The air pressure inside will eventually move the cork out. Key word is gently
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Feb 16 2007, 01:20 AM Wrote:Next time, try to GENTLY bang the bottle bottom against a wall. The air pressure inside will eventually move the cork out. Key word is gently
[right][snapback]227094[/snapback][/right]

This works.. you can use a towel (or shirt or jacket) to pad against the wall.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Thanks fellas. It was a 150.00 bottle of wine. I wasn't about to push the cork into it.

It's all good now!