Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Was There Birthday.............
Sorry about the late well wishes.

But I can't do everything!

Happy Birthday and all to the following members, both new and older than me (haha)

01-yellow-ZX3's is still a young punk at 23
02ztsian is slightly older than me at 41 (and I never guessed you were this old)
And then Fader, ah yes Fader. We won't mention his age but we will wish him and all the others a happy birthday.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
HBD x3
Happy Birthday.. have a good one
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
happy bday yo! :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
HBD (too bad no handicapped parking on this one - I've dusted off my "nude asians" collection just for the occassional birthday greeting)
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Feb 8 2007, 05:54 PM Wrote:HBD (too bad no handicapped parking on this one - I've dusted off my "nude asians" collection just for the occassional birthday greeting)
[right][snapback]226226[/snapback][/right]

I can celebrate mine again.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Happy Happy to all
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
HBD you three, hope it was good for you :)

NefCanuck
meford4u,Feb 8 2007, 01:09 PM Wrote:02ztsian is slightly older than me at 41 (and I never guessed you were this old)

[right][snapback]226218[/snapback][/right]
I don't feel 41. Funny how FI can do that to a man! Now if the damn snow would just quit!