Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement..
microbunny,Jan 31 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 31 2007, 09:53 PM Wrote:You need an avatar that has a bunny arriving on a plane or something.

Welcome back, Paul. :)
[right][snapback]225240[/snapback][/right]

thanx A-man

nice to see yeh too
[right][snapback]225242[/snapback][/right]
Bunny's back.............ready for a duke em out all out war of the PITA faction?

Or you want to be a member?

PITA>>>>>>>>>>Pain in the ass to the admin.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I don't have a faction anymore :(

What about "The last good hatch Foci" faction?

Doesn't really ring a bell eh?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'll take the job Steve,,,

you dont have to respect me either...

..let me know!!

:lol:

p.s.

Maybe we can look into Kleenex as a sponsor....more tears being shed here than when I left!!!

B)
meford4u,Jan 31 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:Why don't you get off your ass and plan your own events for the site you own?

Now there's a thought.

And I aint bailing.  I am not going to plan events where my time and energy aren't appreciated and the end result is the treatment I get that is completed one sided and my opinion on the matter doesn't event become part of the end result.

you know how much I appreciate everything you've done for the site and for planning events. Say whatever you want, I've always held you in the highest regards personally, but why every decision I make comes down to a 'break up' speach with you, I just don't understand... You're like the ex-girlfriend I never had.

Quote:Seems like your decisions, as you say it, for the better of the site, might come to mean the death of the site.

You want things to happen?  That's your job as the admin.  Better get started.
[right][snapback]225243[/snapback][/right]

well, I can accept my decisions... and I'll survive, even if the site doesn't. Maybe a bit poorer for it, but that's the least of my concerns. I still have hopes, and I'll try to execute them as best I know how.

Anyways.. as an admin, and the guy paying the bills as it were... I guess I'm allowed to make the decisions right?

Anyhoo... since you don't believe anything I say, and to show your efforts were appreciated, please send me an itemized list of your expenditures for organizing events and I'll see what I can do to reimburse you. It's about all I can offer at the moment...

btw.. this is about all I'm going to say for now. Feel free to call me when circumstances permit... I may not pick up immediately if you call after 10pm.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Finally this site is getting cleaned up its nice to see :D
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Jan 31 2007, 10:02 PM Wrote:Finally this site is getting cleaned up its nice to see  :D
[right][snapback]225250[/snapback][/right]
:blink:
im gonna be nice and jsut make a comment :fluffy: , that you really know nothing about how this site was or is. you've been here for a month, and by forum standards this was a very slow month in terms of posts. so ill leave it at that, enjoy your stay and try to make it to a meet or something.

it was good to see you got your porblems fixed though
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
mo_focus,Jan 31 2007, 09:47 PM Wrote:bunny's back :)
[right][snapback]225233[/snapback][/right]

Does that mean I get my wiper ???????????????

Or at least my money back ????????????

Bunny ????

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Ok who is who in the zoo? What the hell is going on here?......and welcome back bunny?...didn't know you were gone, just came back myself

I"M WITH YOU ON THAT ONE THERE ZX5foucused....51 posts...pfffffft...has he met anyone or been to any events yet?
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Wow I leave and this place is turned upside down yet again. LOL being a MOD is a thankless job, everyone knows that. It's just too bad that people will get carried away from time to time.
PIGEON1,Jan 31 2007, 10:51 PM Wrote:...and welcome back bunny?...didn't know you were gone, just came back myself
[right][snapback]225253[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, ...well history is history...

Lets just keep this site going strong...I think we have a 4-year anniversary coming soon..?

wow bunny's back, so dose that mean that the world is coming to an end again ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 31 2007, 11:35 PM Wrote:wow bunny's back, so dose that mean that the world is coming to an end again ?
[right][snapback]225256[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps, but remember when people talk about 'when hell freezes over'?..

It's more like that....
ahh... that would explain the recent cold snap this January
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
oh yeah that reminds me....

umm welcome back ?
I love you medford
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I'm more of a lurker these days... Not much happening in the world of Focus SK...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
long live the hemi bitches
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Jan 31 2007, 11:49 PM Wrote:long live the hemi bitches
[right][snapback]225266[/snapback][/right]

'til the gas hits $1.30/L again and then all you hemi drivers will be bumming rides off of us ;) :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Feb 1 2007, 01:08 AM Wrote:
DD1,Jan 31 2007, 11:49 PM Wrote:long live the hemi bitches
[right][snapback]225266[/snapback][/right]

'til the gas hits $1.30/L again and then all you hemi drivers will be bumming rides off of us ;) :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]225269[/snapback][/right]

lol so true :lol:
zx5power,Jan 31 2007, 10:02 PM Wrote:Finally this site is getting cleaned up its nice to see  :D
[right][snapback]225250[/snapback][/right]

You know when i was in school we called people like you brown nosers. Stop trying to suck up to the admins. If 51 posts makes you an expert on the goings on around here then what does that make those of us that have been around for years and many many more posts?

Honestly don't talk about s*** that you have no knowledge of.

On a more positive note, welcome back bunny, i honestly didn't think you'd be coming back, but i think for the most part we're glad you're back.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads