Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement..
habmann,Feb 1 2007, 12:25 AM Wrote:
zx5power,Jan 31 2007, 10:02 PM Wrote:Finally this site is getting cleaned up its nice to see  :D
[right][snapback]225250[/snapback][/right]

You know when i was in school we called people like you brown nosers. Stop trying to suck up to the admins. If 51 posts makes you an expert on the goings on around here then what does that make those of us that have been around for years and many many more posts?

Honestly don't talk about s*** that you have no knowledge of.

On a more positive note, welcome back bunny, i honestly didn't think you'd be coming back, but i think for the most part we're glad you're back.
[right][snapback]225271[/snapback][/right]

I'm not.... if this site supports people who rip off other members, you can close my account too...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
^^^still didn't get your $500????
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I got it, he finally gave it to me... he still owes others money. as you can see above.

But after the all the bulls*** and threats, I can't believe this is happening....

oh and ... Happy Birthday Raine... lol if you're reading
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Wow wtf just happened here. I dont know if I wanna jump into this one. And welcome back bunny.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
good grief people...

it's not like I banned meford... and removing him from the moderators group is not meant as anything personal against him and the site still needs him. I honestly don't know where that thought comes from.

I had other reasons, and people are going to continually make up their own minds, so why try explaining myself? If someone can tell me how to go about shopping around for advertising with the moderating team we have without getting the negative feedback I get, please do tell.

In lieu of such, there may be more changes down the road...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

jebus
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Habmann and burnin...hey guys..thanx for the welcome!! good to see you folks again

Scooba-- If you want to leave..I say good riddance you crybaby!! You got your money months ago, and nothing else has to do with you. The supposed 'threats' that were made are the warped brainwaves of you, meford, and a few others.

I was welcomed back, history is history...if you don't like it you have 2 options-- number1---just ignore me and talk to your friends on here,

or number2...(AND I really like this option..)

JUST GO f*** YOURSELF YOU CRYBABY WHINER!!

WHY DON'T YOU f*** UP SOME MORE PEOPLES FAMILY RELATIONS WITH YOUR STUPIDITY

Don't misrepresent the facts man...I hope you leave---along with a few others!

On another note...it seems like a few good people left ...and that does suck!!
You're all here to talk about the Focus, and cars in general. You're here to help new or fairly new Focus owners learn about their cars.

There's too much blah blah blah blahbitty blah about NOTHING that goes on here...something that turns newer people away from the Forum, rather than make them wanna stick around.

The Admin team should make a new subforum strictly for Flame wars and bitchfests...and the rest of us should stop racking up the post counts with off topic thread after thread rants.

I have NO beef with anyone from this site, it's just that if people wanna chit chat about whatever, then stick with blogging or something, or take it elsewhere like in PM's, or in the Handicapped subforum.

I didn't want to say anything, but I'm tired of how things drag on and on and on.

L8tz

Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Holy s*** guys. No wonder my wife laughs at me for spending so much time on here.

Go grab a wrench and a car jack and go do an oil change or something, this is pathetic at best.
Agreed :lol:
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
microbunny,Feb 1 2007, 10:06 AM Wrote:Habmann and burnin...hey guys..thanx for the welcome!! good to see you folks again

Scooba-- If you want to leave..I say good riddance you crybaby!! You got your money months ago, and nothing else has to do with you. The supposed 'threats' that were made are the warped brainwaves of you, meford, and a few others.

I was welcomed back, history is history...if you don't like it you have 2 options-- number1---just ignore me and talk to your friends on here,

or number2...(AND I really like this option..)

JUST GO f*** YOURSELF YOU CRYBABY WHINER!!

WHY DON'T YOU f*** UP SOME MORE PEOPLES FAMILY RELATIONS WITH YOUR STUPIDITY

Don't misrepresent the facts man...I hope you leave---along with a few others!

On another note...it seems like a few good people left ...and that does suck!!
[right][snapback]225297[/snapback][/right]

Hey welcome back bunny.

Have you settled all your stuff with the community though? Is Tim really still waiting for a wiper? Im not trying to stir the pot, but if wrong has been done to a member than I hope you did what you did with Steve and made it right.
Hey guys..I agree with those last 3 posts!

I was gonna just let history be history but some people cant let things go....

As for a subforum for bitching and whatnot..screw it ..were all adults (I think) and we dont need a forum to act like 5 year olds...lets just bury all this bs and talk about damn cars!!

microbunny,Feb 1 2007, 10:16 AM Wrote:I was gonna just let history be history but some people cant let things go....
[right][snapback]225303[/snapback][/right]

I'm all for that, but other members may have a hard time 'forgetting' if you havent fixed your mistakes. :)
I agree...let's keep it about cars and talk like carguys (and gals too), and keep the non-related stuff in the Handicapped forum...
Post counts don't mean s***. I just type fast.

I'll say it again... we need more love for the Focus and less overall bitching. That includes me.

I like spending time here, especially when I get to go into "mad scientist" mode as my wife calls it to help folks with their computer problems. I also spend some time in the evening on other forums doing the same thing. For me, it's about giving back in ways that I can because of how well I've been treated and helped here overall.

For others, it's the joy in being a s***head. Those folks need to leave.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Then its simple...if you dont like me,...ignore me..

I'm not even posting much now anyhow...if you guys can't deal with that option, then i'm sorry,,,
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 1 2007, 10:22 AM Wrote:For others, it's the joy in being a s***head. Those folks need to leave.
[right][snapback]225307[/snapback][/right]

No they dont. Im one of those people. I'm a s***head/asshole/loser whatever you want to call me, and unlike Bryan I seriously dont give a flying fawk. I wont cry about it. :lol: :P

DP, you can remove me from the mod team if youd like (I dont want to be). Do what you have to do to make this place better. But being a mod is a thankless job, watching for spammers, routing nsfw threads, being a referee in the for sale section, etc...its not hard work, but we do it for you guys. And I'm glad I can help out here with that.
I WAS a member of a Forum for full-sized Chevy trucks, as I wanna learn more about how to fix my old truck, and what stuff works, what doesn't, etc. Everytime I posted a question, or asked people's opinion about one thing or another, I ended up getting some Smart-Azz comment or another. Those comments didn't help me get the info I needed, and actually influence me to not post on there anymore (I am sure it's been long enough that they just got rid of my profile by now).

I am hoping that this forum doesn't get that way.

NO, I don't actually own a Focus anymore, but I had several great years with mine, learned a lot from a lot of you, and I like to try and help some of the new Foci enthusiasts who are still fired up about their cars like we used to be, even if our hopes and dreams for them were more of "pipe-dreams" for a while.

Drivesthebeast,Feb 1 2007, 10:28 AM Wrote:I WAS a member of a Forum for full-sized Chevy trucks, as I wanna learn more about how to fix my old truck, and what stuff works, what doesn't, etc.  Everytime I posted a question, or asked people's opinion about one thing or another, I ended up getting some Smart-Azz comment or another.  Those comments didn't help me get the info I needed, and actually influence me to not post on there anymore (I am sure it's been long enough that they just got rid of my profile by now).

I am hoping that this forum doesn't get that way.

NO, I don't actually own a Focus anymore, but I had several great years with mine, learned a lot from a lot of you, and I like to try and help some of the new Foci enthusiasts who are still fired up about their cars like we used to be, even if our hopes and dreams for them were more of "pipe-dreams" for a while.
[right][snapback]225310[/snapback][/right]

Honestly, some of you need to surf other car message boards if you think this one is bad. At least when you guys ask a question, a lot of us give you solid awnsers.

go here if you want to see a pathetic club: http://www.redliners.com. Flame fest all the time, especially if you own a focus. ;)
Flo
something is off with that link...i think u wrote it down wrong
is it .ca?
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat