Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon Sighting
Seen a black 2005+ ZX3 with a full Razzi/Steeda lip kit on it driving down 8th last night around 8ish (in that range).....

Probably nobody on here, also had a S2 upper wing, no tinted windows and looked like he has pre-2005 rims (maybe winter tires?).....

Anyone else seen this one, first Steeda/Razzi kit I've ever seen in person (I think anyway)... looked pretty good, especially the front lip.
They make the Razzi lip for the 2005s now? Personally that's one of my least favorite lip kits but it's still cool to see people are modifying Focus' around here..
The front looked like it was 'made to fit'........
who drives the white 00-04 white zx3 in saskatoon with the focuscanada.net sticker on it i always see it.
^^ does it have an Avenger Front end? If so that's Garret but I am not sure if he's on here much anymore.
S2,Mar 5 2007, 08:38 AM Wrote:^^ does it have an Avenger Front end?  If so that's Garret but I am not sure if he's on here much anymore.
[right][snapback]228987[/snapback][/right]

i think so. i also see a silver one with P+ stickers on it ripping around.
S2,Jan 18 2007, 09:23 AM Wrote:Seen a black 2005+ ZX3 with a full Razzi/Steeda lip kit on it driving down 8th last night around 8ish (in that range).....

Probably nobody on here, also had a S2 upper wing, no tinted windows and looked like he has pre-2005 rims (maybe winter tires?).....

Anyone else seen this one, first Steeda/Razzi kit I've ever seen in person (I think anyway)... looked pretty good, especially the front lip.
[right][snapback]223784[/snapback][/right]

i just saw that car tonight i think it had lip side skerts and rear lip and a sct badge it looked ok.
S2,Mar 5 2007, 02:38 PM Wrote:^^ does it have an Avenger Front end?  If so that's Garret but I am not sure if he's on here much anymore.
[right][snapback]228987[/snapback][/right]
ya sorry i havent been on for a while just lost tuch with everything lately but im shure ill pop in now and again i have since lost my car due to a bad friend who had crashed it while i was on vacation.
ill post picks latter
but its nice to be back on...
latter guys
i would be that silver one ripping around. i took off the p+ argument with one of the guyz form there. i also got a glance of this black fofo as well.
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on