Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Power
Depending on where it is. i'll bring out the 300. I wouldnt mind a baseline before the headers and cats.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I can try and organize another day this spring with DaSilva too. Provided we can get at least 10 guys to make it worth it. Theres a bunch of dynos in the GTA that we can work with. I think the guys at DaSilva always done us good in the past.
hardk0re,Jan 18 2007, 11:08 AM Wrote:I can try and organize another day this spring with DaSilva too.  Provided we can get at least 10 guys to make it worth it. Theres a bunch of dynos in the GTA that we can work with.  I think the guys at DaSilva always done us good in the past.
[right][snapback]223787[/snapback][/right]

That would be good at least for me because I had the baseline done at DaSilva last time we did a group dyno day there. This was before I started adding things ;) They did see an A/F mix issue at the top end that they indicated they'd be able to fix if I was interested (It was either going way rich or way lean all of a sudden) I'd have to review the dyno sheet to remind myself.

NefCanuck
I'd be interrested also to make a baseline with my St, but I'm way in Ottawa valley.
There seems to be only one dyno shop in Ottawa so I guess come this spring, I'll give them a call and see if they can tune a focus ;)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Jan 18 2007, 01:31 PM Wrote:I'd be interrested also to make a baseline with my St, but I'm way in Ottawa valley.
There seems to be only one dyno shop in Ottawa so I guess come this spring, I'll give them a call and see if they can tune a focus ;)
[right][snapback]223797[/snapback][/right]

Theres few of em in ottawa....tapp, Initial, Macco.

They all charge a lot and only 1 has done a focus. ;)

I've sent an email to my guy, we'll see what he has to say.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm only 20 minutes further from Ottawa than Toronto, so I'd be up for going in either direction. I've got family in both places, actually.

Put me down for either location.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ok, my guy can do it...

It will probably be ~$65 for 3 runs he said. I would need everything paid upfront though. His shop is about 1/2 hour outside Ottawa.
Does this shop 30 mins outside of Ottawa do RWD dyno's?

I wanna see if I'm running the average or more for my car (which is anywhere from 255-275ish rwhp depending on factory cam timing and engine management, and of course transmission type)...also curious as to how much torque the engine is putting down...It wouldn't surprise me if it was closer to 300, as at the crank it's supposed to be 320.

Also, after finding out more information, the 4.6L in the S197's were apparently conservatively rated for insurance purposes...they are allegedly between 310-320 hp at the crank, and NOT 300hp.

Maybe there could be a group dyno day around say...march break? Still have cool dry air to get the best results...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
hes a mustang tuner 1st and foremost. ;)
Flofocus,Jan 21 2007, 02:09 PM Wrote:His shop is about 1/2 hour outside Ottawa.
[right][snapback]224080[/snapback][/right]

Which way? North? East? West?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
east
You mean...east of Gloucester?
holy s*** :rolleyes:

East of Ottawa. 1/2 hour east on the 417 towards montreal.

Exit before Embrun.

Yeah, but I was meaning that you want me to drive CLOSER to the Province of Quebec? :P

Just kidding! I can see it from the end of my driveway (Ottawa River and the Laurentians are down the street from my house)...

I'm cool with coming down to do a baseline with my car if you get this thing going...

L8tz
Chromey,Jan 17 2007, 07:00 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 17 2007, 04:59 PM Wrote:
Chromey,Jan 17 2007, 02:22 PM Wrote:factory freak here...
I had 112 at the wheels.

Going for another Dyno after i get a New Flex.

Looking for 140s now.
[right][snapback]223647[/snapback][/right]
I hope you don't think a new flex will make that much of a difference?

Because it won't.
[right][snapback]223665[/snapback][/right]
^^^^ LMAO
I have:
SCT 4 bank chip 4 tunes
Header
No-Cat
MBRP Catback
FC UDPs
FC TB
AEM CAI
Cam gear(+2-0)
MSD Ing

Sitting at 138.7

Im looking for more Seat hp from a Flex.
[right][snapback]223682[/snapback][/right]
[Image: DSC01435.jpg]

cai and cat back still with all cats boo 137whp 134tq
^^wait...what mods do u have?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike