Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Have Any Members In The Thousand Island Area
Just to bump this, and I was thinking about this today, but is there anyone on the site that is willing to take the "bull by the horns" and start organizing the event?
I would love to attend, would be willing to help out when and if I can, but the total organization of the event at this time seems to be too big of an ordeal for myself at this time.
Having said that, if someone in the area wanted to start the ball rolling, I could certainly provide some past knowledge and information, and even help out where I could.
I really don't want to see this event die.

And on another note.........AnthonyD seems to have kyboshed his annual BBQ. Maybe, just maybe he could reconsider having it for one more year and then we search for another venue next year. We have always appreciated the hospitality and enjoyed the day very much. And I am sure I am not the only one that appreciates what you do.
If he is not able or willing to give it a go for another year, could we try and find another member that is willing to organize and host the BBQ in mid August? It might only be for this upcoming calendar year because I am thinking of moving the event north to my new digs where I would have the room and space to host such an event for all the hatch lovers. Sedans can come too.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Messages In This Thread
Do We Have Any Members In The Thousand Island Area - meford4u - 02-16-2007, 08:52 AM