Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Have Any Members In The Thousand Island Area
OK....Back out of the hospital from kidney surgery....MEFORD!!! whats this, the idea is dead?...it's not dead till the local guy says so....I WANT VISITORS in my area so i am going to take this little gem on with a full frontal attack...

Heres how its going to be....

1) I want the names of people who are planning on staying for the day
2) Those who are willing to be TOUGH and camp
3) Those who want a hotel room (or some sort of cozy place to stay)
4) Those planning on coming with kids (and if their staying or not...with accomidation thoughts)
5) What you as individuals want to do but I will be making plans for those willing to let me run their life for one day....(lol) (shopping places will be forwarded to the entire site) Belleville is 20 min from Picton
6) Those willing to pay bail for me, meford and maybe a couple others ( just kidding there but still willing to take donations)

So ladies a gentlemen the planning has begun for this event, I will be setting dates soon and not to sound like an ass here but they will be firm cause I'm planning them around my work schedule first (sorry)

Oh and can you all either PM or send me an email @ harrington884@hotmail.com in response to the above 6 items it will be easier to plan and organise names at catagories that way.....

Thanks for your help, interest, support, understanding and for coming to this event (just incase i forget in the future to do this)

PIGEON1
aka MIKE
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)

Messages In This Thread
Do We Have Any Members In The Thousand Island Area - PIGEON1 - 03-05-2007, 04:26 PM