Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After The Death Star Was Destroyed...
SO what happened after the death star was destroyed the first time...

startling video of emperor receiving the news

:lol:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

:lol:

awesome!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ohhhh man that was good. :lol:
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
old. But still, Robot Chicken is awesome!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Yup... Robot Chicken rocks!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
lamo.........

I love the one where they rip on Sailor Moon lol....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Thats awesome. Always wondered what he had to say when he found out about that. :lol:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Frost__2001,Jan 13 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:lamo.........

I love the one where they rip on Sailor Moon lol....
[right][snapback]223219[/snapback][/right]
There's more of these? where does one find them. (please don't tell me "On the internet")
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...n&search=Search

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Thanks, I didn't realize they were called robot chicken. I thought that was just the name of another 'skit'.

Sorry.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
no prob :)

Man where have i been, this robot chicken show is awesome.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jan 13 2007, 06:21 PM Wrote:Man where have i been, this robot chicken show is awesome.
[right][snapback]223246[/snapback][/right]

lol i know, ive seen a few of them but never knew what it was all about
its made by Seth GReen aka creator of Family guy

ZX5focused,Jan 13 2007, 11:36 PM Wrote:
habmann,Jan 13 2007, 06:21 PM Wrote:Man where have i been, this robot chicken show is awesome.

[right][snapback]223247[/snapback][/right]

Seth Green created Robot Chicken, Seth McFarland created Family Guy, but in some of the episodes of Robot Chicken Seth McFarland voices some of the characters.

Robot Chicken is on Teletoon every night, so just watch out for it.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Jan 13 2007, 06:56 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jan 13 2007, 11:36 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]223247[/snapback][/right]

Seth Green created Robot Chicken, Seth McFarland created Family Guy, but in some of the episodes of Robot Chicken Seth McFarland voices some of the characters.

Robot Chicken is on Teletoon every night, so just watch out for it.
[right][snapback]223250[/snapback][/right]

oops my bad

ZX5focused,Jan 13 2007, 05:44 PM Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...n&search=Search
[right][snapback]223242[/snapback][/right]

I think Google Video has some eps as well... although now that they have purchased Youtube, it's kind of redundant :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
LOL! That was awesome...

I still like the CSI ripoff where the "corpse" lets one rip as Grissom is trying to solve the case with his fancy talk :D

NefCanuck
well if you guys want to watch the show it's 15 minutes long and it's on the Teletoon channel at 10 pm but check your local listings as it might differ in all time zones.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.