Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soon To Be "new Guy"
Hey all, Im 16 years old and am dealing on a new focus st. I just have to sell my 4x4 truck first. Just thought I'd drop a line. I'll keep you all posted on the new car situation.
:hi: to the site and dont forget to post pics when you get your ST :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
:hi:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
:hi:

its nice to see another Sask member with a focus on here. If your looking for any parts at all, check out Performance Plus in Saskatoon, they've been around for awhile and know there stuff.
'03 Focus SVT
Good luck!

see you when you get the car!
Welcome to focuscanada
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Welcome. You should have a lot of fun with your ride once you get it. :P
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Well im not sure how many of you are from saskatchewan, but we sure got quite the storm going. I think im really gonna miss my 4x4 with weather like this...we got about a foot of snow today...Its just unreal. My truck is actually 2 blocks from my house completely burried. There were about a dozen vehicles stuck this afternoon and i had no where to go. Oh well, it'll give me something usefull to do tomorrow. Thanks Guys, I really am looking forward to getting the ST. Im kinda getting impatient with selling my truck. Its time will come I guess.
Sorry for leaving for so long. I've been busy with studying and such for finals. Anyways, I was supposed to pick the car up friday but the finance lady told me that since im not 18 I cannot get credit through ford. By this time the bank was closed, so I talked it over with the parents and dad agreed to co-sign on a loan from the bank ( ughhh I hate the god-awful interest rates ) so monday ill have my new wheels. They also decided to take my truck on trade, and Im getting back what I paid for it 6 months ago, so im happy with that.
well it is four in the morning so i better get to bed. Ill be sure to get some pictures of the ride on monday.
That's too bad about not getting on with Ford Credit, the 1.9% financing (or 0% if you buy at the right time) was one of the reasons I bought domestic in the first place. Glad to hear everything worked out for you though, hope you enjoy the Focus.
Just un update, I picked the car up two days ago. I love it. And I did manage to get ford credit but the car is under my dads name. No biggie I guess.
polaris_racer12,Jan 27 2007, 05:38 PM Wrote:Just un update, I picked the car up two days ago. I love it. And I did manage to get ford credit but the car is under my dads name. No biggie I guess.
[right][snapback]224819[/snapback][/right]

im 22 and my car is in my dads name so its not biggie, for us here in ontario it helps wiht insurance too.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
go sask woot
im not sure about ontario, but if my car is under my dads name and im in an accident, he is liable. Not me. And he has a lot more to lose than me. Ill just have to drive nice