Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Ice
http://stores.ebay.ca/AUDIOSAVINGS-ELECT...SUPERSTORE

check this place out for some super deals.....and they ship to Canada cheap
redZX3,Jan 8 2007, 12:43 PM Wrote:http://stores.ebay.ca/AUDIOSAVINGS-ELECT...SUPERSTORE

check this place out for some super deals.....and they ship to Canada cheap
[right][snapback]222574[/snapback][/right]

Are these used?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

nope...new...not refurbished either...brand new
redZX3,Jan 8 2007, 07:56 PM Wrote:nope...new...not refurbished either...brand new
[right][snapback]222594[/snapback][/right]

too bad they dont have anything good :(

I was looking for the Kenwood double din DVD players, but they dont have it,

actually they dont have any name brand double dins.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

have you ordered off of these guys? thinkin about gettin an amp
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
yup I got my fosgate amp from them
any problems with them???how long it take to ship?
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
No problems al all....I got it in only a few days....faster than what I expected. and customs was cheap.
cool..cuz i have been thinking for awhile now to order an amp of of ebay but i wasn't to sure on it all. how much for shipping if you don;t mind?
Interior

Power mods
I paid like $80 for shipping but it is a huge amp. They were the cheapest that I found
that doesn't sound to bad..never ordered ofline before so i think i just may do it
Interior

Power mods
they will give you the qutoe before they ship anything too...just so you arent surprised when it gets to the door
Some of the better known or respected vendors on Ebay are pretty top-notch. I bought 2x pairs of Klipsch Refference RS25's for LESS than what 1 pair would have cost at EHR last year. They came factory sealed still, with a full warranty, and the shipping was cheap. Place was in Yonkers New York, and the guys there treated me very well, because they know that Cdn's get the bone with customs and other fees.

Doesn't hurt to try...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
well i just ordered a new Sub from here, blew one last week(argh). From what i can tell they are very good to deal with and have good prices
Interior

Power mods
u must be underpowered sub..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
konafocuswrc,Aug 7 2007, 08:03 PM Wrote:u must be underpowered sub..
[right][snapback]246014[/snapback][/right]
im confused, what do you mean. my amp is bigger then what i need i have a kicker ZX1000.1 powering 2 12's comp vrs
Interior

Power mods
without all detail info, that is all i can say..

2 12's comp vrs, are they 4 ohms each or 2 ohms each??
are they wired in series or in parellel??

if yours are 2ohms and wired in series, amp will see as 4 ohms and your amp,
it is 500watt @4ohms, then you underpowered them.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Considering the Comp VR 12s are are 400wrms id say 500wrms is not underpowering them. Even if they were 1000wrms, 500wrms of clean power wont hurt them a bit.
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
m i missing something??
he wired 2 sub which makes 800watt