Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted: Nefcanuck In Ajax
Saw NefCanuck's car in Ajax at the Imperial Buffet!

I didn't get in beacuse they were changing over from lunch to dinner and i guess they close for an hour and a half. Or i would have said hi.

Car is looking good though! B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jan 6 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:Saw NefCanuck's car in Ajax at the Imperial Buffet!

I didn't get in beacuse they were changing over from lunch to dinner and i guess they close for an hour and a half. Or i would have said hi.

Car is looking good though!  B)
[right][snapback]222444[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, considering I haven't been able to give the poor thing a hand wash in nearly a month and a half now (I go through a touchless Shell automatic wash near my place and chamois off the excess water)

Yeah I hit the east end to meet up with friends and one of them basically demanded sushi for lunch so there you go ;) (Though I'm not a sushi fan myself, the Imperial has more than enough other stuff for picky eaters like me :lol:)

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted : Nefcanuck tippmann 11 2,707 12-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck