Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carbon Fiber Fuel Door Group Buy
edit. I have all the info now :)

Hello, I have come into a source who will make us Carbon Fiber Fuel Doors and will give us a little discount on them for using a group buy!

The person who does this does not have a home page, but their company is a Composite company called Karbon Koncepts.

here is the e-bay auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ADME:L:RTQ:CA:1

and here is a tidbit from their auction on the description of the product:

· MADE TO ORDER AUCTION (SHIPPING TIME 2-3 WEEKS, UNLESS OEM FUEL DOOR IS ON BACK ORDER FROM MANUFACTURER)

· CHOICE OF CARBON FIBER COLORS: RED, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, AND SILVER (Texcel Hexalium)

· REDUCED PRICE!

· 100% Real Grade A+ Carbon Fiber

· Easy Installation

· Perfect Fitment (No modifications required) Direct Replacement of OEM Fuel/Gas Door (NOT FULL CARBON FIBER)

· Perfect Match with other carbon fiber parts (Hood, trunk, spoiler, and any other carbon fiber accessories you may have.

· Clear Coated with UV Protection

· SUPERIOR SHOW QUALITY Finish (Customers have said “BETTER THAN VIS AND SEIBON and the BEST carbon fiber they have ever seen”)

· **Wholesalers Welcome**

they offer a 1 year warranty so if it fades cracks etc etc they will replace it for free upon return of old fuel door. these are re-worked newly purchased fuel doors from the manufacturer (ford) and are not 100% carbon fibre, they are wrapped by Karbon Koncepts. quality (as he claims) rivals that of VIS and Seibon.

now. PRICES

Indiviually: $80 + free shipping
1-6 orders: $75 + free shipping
10 + orders: $70 + free shipping!

canadian orders add $15 for shipping. he Will send them ground makred as a gift and customs under $20 to avoid fees

let me know if your interested. I am only interested if the price goes down that $10 :P

quick pic:
[Image: d7bd_1.JPG]

and i am actually thinking of buying 2, one for me, one for my gf's 997 C4S

~lorne

his preferred method of payment is paypal to confirmed adresses only. if your not comfirmed, get confirmed, it takes 2 minutes! Also if I missed anything you would like to know message me.

1. Lorne
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
what if i want it in just the color (carbonfibre)

- interested if we get the 6 person discount
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
02_svt_guy,Jan 1 2007, 12:20 AM Wrote:what if i want it in just the color (carbonfibre)

- interested if we get the 6 person discount
[right][snapback]221962[/snapback][/right]

I assume hes meaning alongside regular CF he has those colours

ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh me first me first i hope this goes threw id love to get one!!!!!!
GO: OBX shorty header, Bosal Flex, MBRP cat back, Esslinger UDP, FC 65mm T.B, Super Chips custom tune, Findanza Flywheel, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, FS strut bar Power Slot Rotors......

SHOW: JSM front lip, Kaminari rear lip, DTM side skirts, HID, projection headlights, Euro Tails, Clear sides, Roof spoiler, Tunes, Custom Gauge Clutster......
^^ me too.

I'll post a list on the top, and if you are commited to buying one (if we get a cheaper price) I will add your name to the list

PerfectSaiyan,Dec 31 2006, 07:17 PM Wrote:edit.  I have all the info now :)

Hello, I have come into a source who will make us Carbon Fiber Fuel Doors and will give us a little discount on them for using a group buy!

The person who does this does not have a home page, but their company is a Composite company called Karbon Koncepts.

here is the e-bay auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ADME:L:RTQ:CA:1

and here is a tidbit from their auction on the description of the product:

·        MADE TO ORDER AUCTION (SHIPPING TIME 2-3 WEEKS, UNLESS OEM FUEL DOOR IS ON BACK ORDER FROM MANUFACTURER)

·        CHOICE OF CARBON FIBER COLORS: RED, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, AND SILVER (Texcel Hexalium)

·        REDUCED PRICE!

·        100% Real Grade A+ Carbon Fiber

·        Easy Installation

·        Perfect Fitment (No modifications required) Direct Replacement of OEM Fuel/Gas Door (NOT FULL CARBON FIBER)

·        Perfect Match with other carbon fiber parts (Hood, trunk, spoiler, and any other carbon fiber accessories you may have.

·        Clear Coated with UV Protection

·        SUPERIOR SHOW QUALITY Finish (Customers have said “BETTER THAN VIS AND SEIBON and the BEST carbon fiber they have ever seen”)

·        **Wholesalers Welcome**

they offer a 1 year warranty so if it fades cracks etc etc they will replace it for free upon return of old fuel door.  these are re-worked newly purchased fuel doors from the manufacturer (ford) and are not 100% carbon fibre, they are wrapped by Karbon Koncepts.  quality (as he claims)  rivals that of VIS and Seibon.

now.  PRICES

Indiviually: $80 + free shipping
1-6 orders: $75 + free shipping
10 + orders: $70 + free shipping!

canadian orders add $15 for shipping.  he Will send them ground makred as a gift and customs under $20 to avoid fees

let me know if your interested.  I am only interested if the price goes down that $10 :P

quick pic:
[Image: d7bd_1.JPG]

and i am actually thinking of buying 2, one for me, one for my gf's 997 C4S

~lorne

his preferred method of payment is paypal to confirmed adresses only.  if your not comfirmed, get confirmed, it takes 2 minutes!  Also if I missed anything you would like to know message me.

1. Lorne
2.Danny
[right][snapback]221943[/snapback][/right]
GO: OBX shorty header, Bosal Flex, MBRP cat back, Esslinger UDP, FC 65mm T.B, Super Chips custom tune, Findanza Flywheel, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, FS strut bar Power Slot Rotors......

SHOW: JSM front lip, Kaminari rear lip, DTM side skirts, HID, projection headlights, Euro Tails, Clear sides, Roof spoiler, Tunes, Custom Gauge Clutster......
bump come on everyone this is a sweet product lets get it for a good price and well all be happy

well danny, we dont have to worry too much, because right now we got 9 perspective buyers.

you me + 7 others on focaljet, so if one more counts themselves in we will get the low price plus cheaper shipping.

I will pm you when I get ins for everyone else too. I am going to PM them all in a few minutes

check your pms :)

Not sure if i'm late on this but this seems pretty easy to do. I may be able to provide something allot cheaper than this guy is offering.
hardk0re,Jan 17 2007, 12:11 AM Wrote:Not sure if i'm late on this but this seems pretty easy to do.  I may be able to provide something allot cheaper than this guy is offering.
[right][snapback]223569[/snapback][/right]

No doubt too late to get in on that group buy, however this post is too interesting to not bump..

What else can you do? Can I get your details, perhaps an MSN addy? Wouldn't mind some CF stuff ;)
[Image: rivalphotographygf0.jpg]
You know what? I think $85.00 for a fuel door is just a little outrageous. Is there no way to get the price down farther?
Performance & Cosmetic: Steeda Cold Air intake // Steeda 65mm throttle body // MBRP FlexBack exhaust // Steeda STS with hand made (by me) leather boots // tinted rear & triangles limo, doors 35%
Audio: Pioneer DEH P4700MP, larger JBL Door speakers, JBL amp and 10" JBL sub.
Next Mods: Front strut bar // rear engine mount // SCT Xcal 2 // Stage 1 Crane cams // SVT suspension // 17" rims.

Pics

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra2/gamers/my_...index.album?i=1
The Mailman 666,Apr 4 2007, 12:55 AM Wrote:You know what? I think $85.00 for a fuel door is just a little outrageous. Is there no way to get the price down farther?
[right][snapback]233132[/snapback][/right]

CF is hard to work with and exphensive @ $100/yard ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  real carbon boots group buy konafocuswrc 35 21,760 09-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 02ztsian
  Suggestion For Group Buy On Gas Door Locks Frost__2001 16 5,458 03-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Last Post: PerfectSaiyan