Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had To Do Some Un-needed Repairs Last Night
well guys..just need to let off some steam and see if this has happened to anyone else...well 2 nights ago, i go to part at my gf's place, and go to put on my e-brake, it get's half way up and *POP*...then the e-brake has absolutely no tention..nothing...i was peed! lol...anyways, so yesterday i crawl under my car and go around all the heat sheild (what a pain in the ass) to realize that the e-brake cable, the front section where it comes to the T at the end, slipped off the braket connecting it to the 2 rear cables....so, to my surprise (not really) this was the biggest pain in the ass top fix! But it's fixed, and my e-brake works better than ever now....thanks for hearin me rant, but i had to get it out..and now i'm wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else on here?
That happened to my old car, I had a 1986 Acadian 4-speed. I didn't want to bother fixing it, so to warm up my car in the winter I had to make sure I was parked on a really level spot. That was a pain in the ass..

No problems with the Focus e-brake though.