Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System And Black Headlights In
Hey. Just figured id post some pictures of the new car with the headlights and system in.

[Image: 100_0210.jpg]

[Image: 100_0209.jpg]

[Image: 100_0207.jpg]

[Image: 100_0203.jpg]
2000 ZX3
whats below the deck?

Btw... love the lights! B)
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
SliverSteeda,Dec 20 2006, 07:16 PM Wrote:whats below the deck?

Btw... love the lights! B)
[right][snapback]221177[/snapback][/right]

A place to put my smokes below the deck. Its just a compartment that came with my kit. Everyone says its weird. lol
2000 ZX3
that where i had my eq... before when i wanted my car stereo to be louder then the exhaust...
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
looks like the same as mine.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I bought the same kit to fit my Pioneer , it was a very easy fit.

The headlights , are they TYC ? If yes how was the fit and finish. I bought a set and the seal wasn't that pretty and the fit of the headlights wasn't perfect but they look very good on my car. Looks good on yours too.
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
mpcv2000,Dec 20 2006, 07:29 PM Wrote:I bought the same kit to fit my Pioneer , it was a very easy fit.

The headlights , are they TYC ? If yes how was the fit and finish. I bought a set and the seal wasn't that pretty and the fit of the headlights wasn't perfect but they look very good on my car. Looks good on yours too.
[right][snapback]221183[/snapback][/right]

The seal seems to be alright. During rapid temp drops or when there is snow on them I get a fog on the inside corners. Its not liquid because Its gone 2 min after I clean them off.
As for the fitment they didnt fit 100% in the top corners. but close enuf that I wont send them back.
2000 ZX3
Mason,Dec 20 2006, 07:32 PM Wrote:The seal seems to be alright. During rapid temp drops or when there is snow on them I get a fog on the inside corners. Its not liquid because Its gone 2 min after I clean them off.
As for the fitment they didnt fit 100% in the top corners. but close enuf that I wont send them back.
[right][snapback]221184[/snapback][/right]

Same for mine , you bought them off Ebay ? I did... same fogging problem but my car never see rain of snow and sleeps always inside so this will be no biggy..

Here's a few pics of mine. :

[Image: 119255.jpg]

[Image: 119256.jpg]

This is in my 00 ZX3 :

[Image: 124270.jpg]
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
My Center With the same Kit Modded...
made by Hardcore Inc

[Image: IMG_0052.jpg]

Quote:Same for mine , you bought them off Ebay ? I did... same fogging problem but my car never see rain of snow and sleeps always inside so this will be no biggy..

Nope got mine through parts source sence I work there. Got's a nice discount and a warrenty I have to go no further then work to enforce.

2000 ZX3
hmm some how I still think these look better then the ones you got... more so because the signel's out of the grille and in the lights.

[Image: 000_0262.jpg]

Not to mention I almost forgot what the stock Radio Bezel looks like since I got the Euro Upgrades.

[Image: 000_0274.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.