Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help From The People In The Gta
well guys...i need a lil bit of assistance lol...i might be getting a new job up there with the railway and i'm looking to get an apartment in Richmond Hill...now, what i want to ask any of you guys is....What's it like there? And is there lots of places up for rent in that area? Reason i'm looking at Richmond in particular, is because it's close to the railroad yard, and i'm still not sure on driving in toronto lol :unsure: ...so if you guys can give me a bit of a heads up on things, it would be AWSOME!!! Thanks guys
There are tons of places for rent in richmond hill. Apartments, condos, basement apartments, and houses as well. All depends on your budget. I am in richmond hill so if you have any specfic questions just let me know.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
As a legal worker that specializes in landlord and tenant law, let me offer one piece of advice based on the volume of calls I get about them, do not rent a basement apartment if the landlord lives in the house as well.

It's just asking for trouble when you have to live under the same roof as the person you have to complain to when things break down (and they will, no landlord is that diligent that they catch everything before it breaks)

NefCanuck
It used to be that main arteries were your best friend at rush hour (to avoid the highways) but apparently even that has gone by the wayside now. Driving in Toronto is now well and truly f***ed from Monday till Friday, 7A-7P.

If you're well-removed from the actual "city" itself, I'd say you'll be better off. Even Richmond Hill isn't what it was 10 years ago... it's worse.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i actually like that area...that and North York...i have alot of friends there so i spent alot of time down there

my parents are thinking of buying a house in RH
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike